chapter58

Ling Xia didn't dare to ask any more questions, but the more he thought about it, the more terrifying it became. If it was really what he imagined, now the two were very different in strength, if Miyuki pulled his sauce and brewed it again, he estimated that he would not even be able to beat the other party's finger.

To say that being with him is one thing, and being pressed like a woman is another. In any case, he couldn't accept that way, it was too humiliating.

One night Ling Xia slept confusedly, and suddenly felt a warm hand rubbing up and down on his ass, and he almost kicked Yu Zhizhi down and ran away on the spot.

There is no TV or computer during the rest time, and the royal absolute does not let him read books and work hard, Ling Xia has nothing to do all day and repeatedly worries about this file, every day full of sorrow, the amount of food has been reduced.

Moreover, he was embarrassed that he could not ask yet, in case of misunderstanding, Miyuki would suddenly realize that "Ah, can this still be so?" Let's try. That's even more terrifying.

He felt that he was almost out of sickness.

Sometimes Ling Xia pretended to be asleep, and as soon as Yu Zhizhi left, he began to walk around the entire palace, trying to find something to relieve the pressure. Miyuki limited his activities to the entire palace plus the surrounding gardens, which was three kilometers in radius. Fortunately, since he was able to take care of himself, the Imperial Palace Attendant had been cleared out, otherwise Ling Xia really didn't know how to face those people.

He sometimes couldn't help but ask when he would recover, and wanted to go down the mountain to a crowded place. Miyuki's reaction was to stare at him for a few seconds: "Bored? Then I'll accompany you today.

Ling Xia didn't like the two big men to be sticky and slimy every day, so he quickly refused, not to mention that it was easy to accompany the discordant things.

Fortunately, Miyuki seems to be particularly busy lately, going out early and returning late, and sometimes he comes back in the middle of the night and goes out early in the morning. Ling Xia was also quite worried when he was relieved, asking Yu Zhi Zhi but not asking anything.

One morning Yu Zhijie still went out very early, and Ling Xia was confused and felt that someone had kissed him on the forehead. When he woke up again, he was awakened by the cold.

Ling Xia stared at the tip of the sword facing his neck for a few seconds, and calmly looked up at the person holding the sword.

The man holding the sword was dressed in black and covered with a veil that could not see clearly, faintly revealing a little blue hair, with an amethyst earring on his left ear, and his two eyes were full of murderous breath. When he saw Ling Xia wake up, he drew his sword a little closer and whispered, "What is your relationship with that demon head?" Where is his study? His voice was very young, not more than twenty years old, which surprised Ling Xia a little.

The Imperial Palace's Absolute Residence is located at the top of the mountain, guarded by many masters below, and the surrounding area is completely arranged by the Imperial Guard, and if an outsider breaks into the formation, it will be touched. At a young age, this young man can break into this place alone, which shows that his strength is extraordinary.

Ling Xia thought hard about the plot, when did such a number one character appear?

"Speak! Otherwise Lao Tzu will kill you! The masked man looked contemptuously at Ling Xia, who was wearing a plain shirt covered by a splendid thin quilt, and suddenly realized, "You are the male pet of the demon head!"

"..." Ling Xia gritted his teeth and said, "Your Excellency, please don't speculate."

From the masked man's harsh words, Ling Xia finally guessed his identity, and suddenly had the urge to support his forehead.