chapter76

A man in white slowly walked out of the shadows, and Biyun turned into a starry eye at a glance, covering the wound on his shoulder and shouting: "White Abyss Protector!"

Ming Ze didn't look at her, but said contemptuously: "Useless things."

"...

"Bi Yun pouted secretly, and quickly moved far away to bandage the wound.

Ming Ze's puppet technique is unparalleled in the world, he is cautious, after all, it is in the territory of the right path, and the three puppets he brings with him are the strongest. One of the eighth-order thunder puppets that had just been refined was even rarer.

Bai Shan drank, "Where are the rats?

Ming Ze didn't bother to pay attention, but the energy line in his hand shook, and he had already manipulated the sixth-order puppet to attack the four people.

Bai Shan is not afraid, the healing technique of the Holy Virgin's peak is unparalleled in the world, and naturally it also includes the detoxification technique. She knew that the enemy was strong, and immediately drank: "Be careful! Several

of them didn't go down the mountain for a long time and didn't know the origin of Ming Ze, but they were secretly shocked, how could they meet a random person below so powerful and difficult?

The puppet's figure was like iron, and its nails were even sharper, and it swung away the energy swords besieged by all the women one after another. The four people besieged in an orderly manner for a long time, and they didn't even scratch off a nail! The surrounding sand and stones are flying, and in less than a quarter of an hour, the lush green forest around it is gone.

One accidentally, the arm of one of the protectors was cut open by the nails of the puppet corpse, even though she had just taken the antidote pill, she was still dizzy.

The three people were hidden in the cave, and they could also feel the fishy wind, and they were all secretly frightened. Murong Xue covered her mouth tightly, she knew that her appearance could not help anything, but she was still anxious.

Bai Shan exclaimed, "Formation!" The four of them had cooperated for a long time, and at the moment, they suddenly withdrew their energy swords, and jumped out of the attack range of the puppet corpse under their feet.

Ming Ze's hand shook, and he did not chase fiercely, he squinted his eyes, secretly thinking about where the sword technique of the four people came from, why did he not see an attack after being poisoned by the puppet for a long time?

The four women sat on the ground holding the energy sword, motionless, and a strange flowing qi faintly formed around them.

Ming Ze was strange in his heart, trying to manipulate the puppet to grab a woman, the woman still did not move, but disappeared in an instant, and the puppet continued to attack like lightning, but all failed.

Bai Shan opened her mouth and slowly silently pronounced a word, while the other three followed her chanting and kept condensing the energy element, and the air hood suddenly expanded far away, covering a hundred meters away.

The formation formed by the four of them is called the "four-star formation", and as long as the things within a hundred meters of the surrounding area are within the circle range, they are all in the control and perception of the four people, and the qi rotates at will, which is very powerful.

As the formation opened, the four women were slightly surprised, why is there still the breath of three people on the other side of the cave? Could it be that the enemy has another ambush?

Ming Ze keenly sensed the danger, immediately increased his spiritual power by fifty percent, and manipulated the puppet to constantly attack the four women, but these four people assisted each other, and the strength was expanded several times, and any movement in this spread circle could be detected by the four people, as if they were not a prophet, so although the puppet's movements were fast and changeable, they still failed repeatedly.