chapter57

The speed of taking off the clothes is very fast, but the speed of dressing is very slow, and every move is full of aristocratic style.

Ling Xia was not embarrassed to look more, and quickly turned his gaze to the side. When he saw a clear mirror on the other side, he was stupid-----------------------------

This otherworldly mirror is not a copper mirror, but a special energy stone, and the effect is similar to that of mercury.

The person in the mirror has malnourished yellow hair, and the thin skeleton-like eye circles are somewhat concave, appearing to have large eyes, and the thin arms and legs are not a little looking. Except for the pale skin, the whole is the image of an African refugee...

That pair of skin bags was fine, but now, he had to obey the absolute psychological quality!

When Yu Zhijie came to hug him again, Ling Xia quickly said, "Or carry it."

Miyuki paused, but still picked him up, pressed his lips to his forehead, and said, "I want to look at you." 

"To die for... Tomorrow morning after that youthful throbbing age, how come now because of this hairy boy's words to speed up the heartbeat? Ling Xia pretended to be calm, "Where to go?" 

"My residence." Miyuki slowly walked out, "You need to take good care of it."

It turned out that this hot spring pool was just behind the Imperial Palace, and Ling Xia now had countless problems, but perhaps it was the medicinal effect of the hot spring, and he soon fell asleep tiredly.

Yu Zhijie sat at the head of the bed and held his hand, just looking at his face intently, Ling Xia had a vague thought in his heart: Whether it is the Demon Lord or the Sect Lord, is it usually so idle?

When he woke up again, Miyuki was still sitting there, his waist straight, and quickly held his head to let him lean into his arms, and brought a bowl of soup to feed him.

Being served like a child, Ling Xia was all kinds of uncomfortable, and he was not used to causing trouble for people.

The porcelain utensils for the soup are very exquisite, and the temperature of the soup is moderate, and I don't know what material it is made of, so I feel a warm current flowing to the whole body, and the whole body is very comfortable. Yu Zhi saw the sweetness of Ling Xia's drink, and Mei Yu also brought some faint smiles, waving his hand to let people send another copy.

Ling Xia glanced at it curiously, the people who were close to the Emperor were all wearing silver masks, tight and neat black clothes, and Bi Gongbi was half-bowing his head, and not a single look was cast.

This time, Ling Xia couldn't drink half of it, and he looked up at Yu Zhijie and said, "Ah Zhi, how long have I been sleeping, haven't you been resting?" You haven't eaten yet, have you?

"It didn't take long." Yuzhi said succinctly, wiping the corners of Ling Xia's mouth with Jinpa to put him back, "You need to eat more and rest now to recover faster."

He said and casually picked up the remaining half bowl of soup and drank it slowly.

...... How does it sound so much like raising pigs? And the royal absolute is a cleanliness attribute, so it really doesn't matter if you drink what you have left?

Maybe Miyuki saw that his abdomen was slandered, but just slid his slender and good-looking fingers up and down to touch his ribs, and commented: "You are too thin now." Here

it was again, the feeling of being teased and left behind...

Ling Xia's itchy flesh was touched, and he shrank a little, and he said "Hmm" very quietly. To tell the truth, he now doesn't know how to get along with Miyuki, not only brothers become lovers, but also five years of change. Men and women have no experience in love, and they jump to men and women at once... The one he knows doesn't apply here...