chapter82

This man's voice was quite rough, and as soon as a word came out, the inn suddenly boiled. Some did not know and hurriedly inquired about others, some knew and talked to each other, and no one noticed that a young man in a corner listened to this, and the porridge bowl in his hand almost fell out.

Su Mu covered his eyes and quickly helped Ling Xia stabilize and put it on the table, and said with a sigh in his mouth: "Grandma is a bear, this sect master has become a relative, Lao Tzu won't waste so much effort in vain, right?"

After all, the time for Yuzhijie to take over the post is still short, and even though the Qiankun Sect is well governed with the assistance of a few loyal subordinates, there are still three protectors who have not really returned to their positions, and a small half of the sect members are not very convinced of him. Although I am afraid that the partition wall will have ears and dare not criticize on weekdays, but now that the whole of the Qiankun Sect is busy, that man dares to talk loudly.

Yu Zhiji is too young and too handsome, so he is a little unconvinced, and behind his back, he calls him the Little White Face Sect Master to show contempt.

The people of the demon cultivator are also rivers and lakes, and their blood will boil when they see gossip, and everyone talked about it for a while and began to discuss the gossip of the Yu family. It is said that no one knows the appearance of this eldest lady of the Yu family who is going to marry, only that she is the first young master of the Yu family, who has successfully assassinated a retired senior of the decent family, and is wanted by the decent at the highest level.

Ling Xia couldn't think about it so much now, he listened to everyone's discussion in disbelief, and only felt a chill on his body. He bit his lower lip blankly and asked Su Musha: "Who are the Qiankun Sect Leader and the Poison King Yu family they are talking about?"

Su Musha gloated: "Naturally, it is your little lover, the Poison King Yu Family and the Demon Sect's Qingxi Protector are also called 'Two Poisons'." Although it is not in the position of the six protectors and the second elder, it is very powerful, and it has expanded rapidly over the years, and the scope of the gang has long exceeded any of the protectors. It seems that this new sect leader seems to be marrying to lay the foundation for his ascension to the position of Demon Venerable. Damn, this demon sect leader is unsympathetic, it seems that he is really going to be busy this time! Ling Xia only felt dizzy for a while, not to mention that there was no plot of the marriage of the Imperial Jedi in the book, and he didn't believe that the Imperial Jedi would betray him anyway. He turned his head towards the man who was talking and said, "Big brother, where is the notice?"

"Right at the east gate of the city." The man pointed in the direction nonchalantly.

Su Mu covered his eyes and quickly grabbed Ling Xia, threatening, "Don't move!" You are still my hostage now, if you act rashly, be careful that Lao Tzu slaughters you!"

Ling Xia tried to take a few deep breaths to calm himself down, but fortunately, Su Musha was also worried about confirming, and quickly slapped the money on the table and took him out.

When I arrived at the east of the city, I saw the notice posted, and many people still looked around. The main thing to say is to marry the Yu family, and the day of marriage is fifteen days later. The words are black and white, covered with the seal of the Qiankun Sect Leader, and the characters are also the beautiful fonts that he is familiar with that belong to the Imperial Peer, which shows that this news is indeed true.

Su Musha took a dog's tail grass and said disappointedly: "Unlucky, unlucky!" Ling Xia's hands and feet were cold, his chest was cramping, and he couldn't wait to find Yuzhijie desperately.