chapter52

The more Ling Xia thought about it, the more nervous he became, and suddenly there was a knock outside the door, and he said excitedly, "Who? Murong Xue's voice sounded outside: "Big Brother Ling, it's me."

Ling Xia opened the door with some surprise, and Murong Xue looked uncertain, "Elder Brother Ling, I just found out that the White Protector lit the Chuanxin Incense, and she was summoning the other three protectors to come here... Did she already find out where Ah Zhi was? Ling Xia's heart suddenly sank. The Imperial Elite is now a sharp edge, because the low-key work is certainly not famous in this otherworldly continent. However, as the most promising young genius of the Shaoyang Sect, he was still famous in Chongming City, so if Bai Shan met the people of Chongming City, it would not be difficult to inquire about it.

He frowned and stared at Murong Xue, "Lady Murong, even so, we must stay."

Murong Xue nodded affirmatively, "Well, Elder Brother Ling, I will definitely stop them."

Bai Shan did indeed stay at this inn, as if to wait for the other three.

Ling Xia was afraid that she would be suspicious, and she rarely went down every day, staying in the room to refine the necessary magic weapons and cultivate the blood spider. According to Murong Xue's description, these four protectors each had their own areas of expertise, but the four-star Fa Formation formed by the four of them was almost a rare opponent.

The spider eggs sent by Cranmin Bai are the rare eighth-order spiders laid, although not as powerful as the mother's body, but the toxicity is also very large, ordinary people touch its silk or be bitten, not a single incense will die, even if it is a cultivator, it will be paralyzed and greatly reduced.

Originally, it would take more than ten days for this spider to hatch, and Ling Xia couldn't care less about it, so he used his own blood to irrigate every day, so that the blood spider could hatch and confess the Lord as soon as possible—if necessary, he would not hesitate to hurt people in order to save him.

On the fourth day of staying at this inn, the blood spider finally hatched, probably the size of a bottle cap, and its whole body was very blood-red, but it was quite loyal to Ling Xia's instructions. Ling Xia was overjoyed, going out every day to purchase the meat of the low-level demon beast to feed it, the blood spider ate more and more food a day, and its size grew very quickly. Afraid of scaring Murong Xue, he refined a magic beast bag and usually put the blood spider in the bag to carry it closely.

On the seventh day, a woman wearing a cloak arrived intermittently, dressed like Bai Shan. After all, they were acquaintances, and Ling Xia instructed Murong Xue to go out as little as possible. Because even if the face changes, it is difficult to change a person's behavior and demeanor, and it is difficult to ensure that it will not be recognized by familiar people.

When the four protectors gathered, the four of them immediately set off from the inn, and the direction was indeed Chongming City. Ling Xia quickly checked out and set off, he had already prepared vehicles and other things during this time, and Murong Xue dressed up as a businessman and followed the four people far behind.

The dress of those four people is very distinctive, and it is not difficult to catch up all the way. They were very fast, and Ling Xia was nothing, but Murong Xue was obviously much haggard, but he had never cried bitterness.

One night, the two had to find a cave in the woods to live in temporarily. Ling Xia cut off many branches and laid a thick layer, allowing Murong Xue to sleep on it, and in order to avoid suspicion, he slept at the mouth of the cave to keep vigil.

Soon it was midnight, and Ling Xia looked at the bright moon in the sky for a while, and his heart was in a mess.

These two groups of people were not what he could handle now, and he only hoped that Murong Xue could stop those four protectors, and that Yu Zhijie would also be firm in heart and not be deceived by the Demon Cultivators. Otherwise, in the future, it will really become the protagonist Wanli looking for friends to persuade the prodigal son of the bamboo horse villain to turn back, until the dog blood drama of finally falling in love and killing each other is over... Evil.