chapter109

Ling Xia watched Ling Je being swallowed up by the water inch by inch, and recklessly jumped in as well, paddling the water with all his might.

The two vertical pupils of the two-headed flying snake stared at Ling Xia tightly, like a high-ranking person looking down on the ants underground. Or maybe it's idle and boring, wanting to see Ling Xia's next move.

Ling Xia quickly swam under the head of the two-headed snake, and while treading water, he tried to cross its head to rescue Yu no Je, but a windblade with a fishy breath blew, and Ling Xia was quickly blown to the shore by the hurricane.

The two-headed flying snake retreated and looked at Ling Xia with interest.

Ling Xia found that he was not injured, slightly surprised, and immediately jumped in again, but when he swam over, the two-headed flying snake was used again.

After doing so many times, when Ling Xia got up on the shore for the third time, he was already completely angry. It is clear that now this monster is teasing himself like a monkey!

The tail of the two-headed flying snake was completely submerged in the water, he couldn't see the scene in the water at all, Ling Ji was injured, and stayed in the water for so long... He glared at the two-headed snake angrily, even if he fought for his own life, he would save Ling Je!

Aquatic creatures floating on the surface of the water, Ling Xia suddenly remembered the energy in his body, and immediately transferred the part of the energy in his body that could control plants, and countless vines instantly began to grow rapidly on the surface of the lake.

"Go for it!" Ling Xia waved his hand violently, and those vines, like countless flexible snakes, quickly woven a huge net on the surface of the water and wrapped around the two-headed flying snake.

But the two-headed flying snake only sent out a few wind blades, and the net was cut into countless fine rattan strips by it, and it fell like snowflakes, but more continued to wrap up. Ling Xia took the opportunity to lift a few large stones and threw them hard, and one actually hit the belly of the double-headed flying snake, causing it to shrink a bit.

"Let go of Aje!" Ling Xia shouted at it forcefully, "You have the ability, you come and eat me!" The

two-headed flying snake's tongue hissed dangerously, and its yellow-green vertical pupils revealed a terrifying light. Ling Xia looked at it without fear, his eyes were red, and he repeated word by word again: "Give me back Aje!" Ling

Xia arched his body slightly, ready to fight with his fists, Ah Ji could no longer wait!

"Don't you even plan to ask for your life for this teenager?" A hand suddenly pressed from behind his shoulder, and a magnetic and deep voice pressed against his ear, "I'm going to be jealous of this." Ling

Xia was agitated and reflexively threw a punch backwards, but was easily grabbed by the comer. His clothes had long been soaked, clearly showing the contours of his body, and I don't know how the mask man got it, and it quickly became dry.

The mask man wore a navy blue kaftan this time, with a half-mask on his face that looked at a delicate orchid pattern, revealing thin lips and a beautiful chin, and the shape was still gorgeous and dazzling.

Ling Xia withdrew his hand forcefully and tried to calm himself down: "I don't know what your purpose is, but please let your pet return my brother!"

"I always feel like time is too short when I see you." The mask man smiled slightly, "So, let's go to my space and have a good chat." The

foreground suddenly changed, and Ling Xia knew that he had been taken to an unknown place by the masked man again.

This is the space of the masked man? He also found out that he stayed here for a long time on those two occasions, but the time did not change much after going out... It's really a perverted ability.