chapter27

Ling Xia's first thought was to pack up and run away with the two children, but how was this realistic? Now Song Xiaohu is not there to go out on a mission, and it is easier to arouse suspicion when he runs.

The world does not attach much importance to the idea of Shi Cheng, and as long as a practitioner has the consent of the Master, he can worship several more powerful masters, but if he is not allowed to flee, he will be regarded as betraying the Master and being spurned by decent people.

He pressed a large stone in his heart, but on the one hand, he comforted himself that there were no fingerprint detection instruments in this era, and the other party could not even find the bones of Shangyan.

Comforting himself like this, Ling Xia finally calmed down and followed the other Yingxian Pavilion disciples to pack up their things and go back from here. He was now worried about the end of the Emperor, this child obviously did not know the news...

Ling Xia's judgment was correct, and Yu Zhijie really didn't know anything about the upcoming guests now.

In fact, Yuzhi's temper and talent determined the envy of the disciples.

The sword moves that he could not practice were easily learned by this little fart, and the level of qi cultivation that he had worked hard to achieve for a long time was easily caught up by the other party, and even the master, who had always been strict and taciturn, from time to time praised this new disciple unabashedly...

In addition, the royal absolute is that the eyes are higher than the top, and the crowd occasionally perfunctorily calls a master brother, which is simply arrogant and the nostrils are facing the sky! I don't know how to respect my brother at all!

Unconsciously, the Imperial Yang Sect was already making enemies on all sides. He wasn't unaware of it, and he didn't care at all what those people thought of him anyway.

Being so openly and covertly rejected by everyone, the source of the Imperial Absolute was very closed, and he himself did not care about these at all, he did not know any news, but just casually followed behind a group of division brothers to receive distinguished guests.

Therefore, when Miyuki saw the familiar magic beast Zuo Ma and the bright pink shirt, his first reaction was to frown. He was not as fragile as Ling Xia thought, and when he saw the people of Cloud City again, especially Cui Yu, there was no timidity in his heart, but he just felt bored.

Cui Yu hadn't seen the Emperor for a long time, and he didn't know how many times he had read it in his heart, but when he saw his eyes light up from a distance, his small face warmed up.

During this time, because of the rare and stable living, the height of the Imperial Absolute was raised a little, and the facial features were more refined, although they were still young, they were also particularly conspicuous among a group of disciples.

Cui Yu jumped off the left horse neatly, led by a low-level disciple to feed, she first crisply shouted "Uncle Feng" at Feng Shuming, then she couldn't wait to walk over, looking at Yu Zhijie in a daze: "Zhijie, do you remember me?"

Miyuki coldly cast his gaze elsewhere and didn't look at her.

Feng Shuming saw his disciple throw his face at Cui Tiancheng's precious daughter, and his heart was also dark, and he liked it even more when he saw Yu Zhijie.

The strength of their Chongming City had been inferior to that of Yunxiao City in the past, and although they were close allies with Yunxiao City, they were also secretly discordant and gave in. The last time I invited the people of Yunxiao City to attend their Chongming City Disciple Recruiting Conference, the other party actually only sent a second-ranked disciple over! It was really a great contempt for the Shaoyang Sect of Chongming City. What's more, with his efforts, the strength of Chongming City is no longer the same as in the past...