chapter92

Waiting until the next day, Song Xiaohu and they were facing the White Abyss Protector Mingze.

Ling Xia was a little worried, because the reality was not exactly the same as the plot, and in the original work, Ming Ze did not participate.

Ming Ze in the phantom stone kept his face paralyzed and cold as always, standing with his hands down, exuding a strong murderous aura all over his body. He didn't say any nonsense, the energy line in his hand shook, and dozens of puppets suddenly appeared to surround Song Xiaohu and the five in the middle.

Song Xiaohu shouted, and dozens of lightning bolts in his hand struck out and blew the two puppets in front of him apart, but even if those puppets had one hand and one foot, they could still move like ghosts, and the attack range was even greater.

Ah Li rolled his body to return to full state, and cooperated with Song Xiaohu to create an overwhelming red red flame, burning three or four puppets to ashes, Xiao Hongyu and Su Mu shielded the two girls from the puppets that attacked again.

Ming Ze sneered, the puppet he refined had all attributes. His little finger trembled, and a white hand suddenly appeared on the ground, holding Murong Xue's ankle and dragging it straight down. Murong Xue exclaimed, Xiao Hongyu's sword slashed towards that hand, but it was too late, and Murong Xue instantly disappeared on the ground.

"Protect the water spirit!" Su Musha immediately sacrificed the earth walking beast and followed.

The water spirit sacrificed the flying magic weapon and stood on it to quickly avoid the puppet's attack, and shouted: "Little tiger, capture the thief and capture the king first!"

Song Xiaohu suddenly realized, his legs bounced extremely quickly to avoid the attack of the puppet in front of him, and he stabbed straight towards Ming Ze with his sword.

Ming Ze just wanted him to come, Song Xiaohu's sword had not yet fallen, a golden puppet suddenly appeared behind him, and his hands as tough as golden stones firmly grasped Song Xiaohu's sword.

Ming Ze's eyes were deep, the five fingers of his right hand suddenly stretched out, and his sharp nails quickly passed through Song Xiaohu's abdomen, even though Song Xiaohu now had a powerful qi protection, he was still drenched in blood from his catch.

Song Xiaohu reacted extremely quickly and flew out and kicked at Ming Ze's head, Ming Ze used his hand to block back and retreat, Song Xiaohu luckily cut the hand of the gold puppet into pieces, and the sword body was overwhelmed and a slight crack appeared.

At the same time, the earth-based puppet carried Murong Xue out of the soil and pinched Murong Xue's neck with its long nails that shimmered with blue light. Ming Ze whispered with a pleasant look in his eyes: "Stop, otherwise I will kill her!" Su Musha was injured too badly, and the ground walking beast's leg injury last time had not fully recovered, so it was a step slower.

Everyone stopped when they were stunned, and Ling Xia kept staring at the phantom stone, and at this time, he was also shocked into a cold sweat. The speed of those battles just now was too fast, he was so dazzled that he didn't even react.

Murong Xue had passed out and was held in his hand like a chicken by Ming Ze.

Song Xiaohu collected his sword and drank, "How are you preparing?" Just lean on a weak woman and force us to surrender?

Ming Ze looked cold and lazy to pay attention, he knew that there were still many pairs of eyes staring at here behind him, and he just wanted to make a quick decision: "It's best for you few to admit defeat and leave now, otherwise, I will strangle her now."

Murong Xue groaned in pain| woke up with a groan, and said with a pale face: "Brother Song don't care about me, no matter what, please help me rescue the Holy Female Peak..."