chapter123

Ling Xia opened his eyes in confusion, and what greeted him was the familiar goose-yellow ceiling.

He froze for a few seconds, his eyes wide in disbelief, and a thick sense of fear rose sharply from his heart. Myself wore this back? Why? What about Aje?

He turned around in a panic, only to find Mino Je lying beside him, his long and low-hanging eyelashes trembling slightly, breathing evenly and long, apparently still in a dream.

Ling Xia breathed a sigh of relief and gently leaned sideways to carefully look around, this was indeed a familiar room, a completely modern device. He reached out and opened the phone on the table, and when he saw the time, he was suddenly stunned - this was the day before he was identified as "Superman", which was good, so that at least he would not be hunted down by the media.

He touched his hair, and sure enough, the long hair that had been long for several months turned into short hair again, but the spiritual power and energy elements on his body were still there, and the storage was also on his body.

After thinking silently for a while, Ling Xia pushed Lord Demon Zun to wake up and comforted, "Ah Je, maybe you have to get used to the life of a commoner. Miyuki sat quietly on Ling Xia's bed and looked at this completely unfamiliar environment, the room was naturally small and pitiful compared to his dormitory, the whole was warm yellow tones, the arrangement was very clean and clean, the air was unknown flowers, and the utensils in the room were eight out of ten| he couldn't guess the use.

He liked it here at once, because there was the breath of Ling Xia everywhere.

Ling Xia hurriedly called the company for three days of sick leave, and when he called, Yu Zhijie just watched quietly, obviously curious in his eyes.

He almost never took leave, and the head of the office cared for a few words and told him to take good care of his illness, etc., and Ling Xia was perfunctory for a while.

When he put down the phone, Mino Je immediately asked, "Who is that voice?" It's a man, right?

Ling Xia nodded, pointed to the phone and explained, "Hmm... It is my superiors, and I also have to work for people here, that is, to work for people in exchange for payment, and if the time for work is stipulated, I will take leave. This thing can be regarded as a teleporter of our world.

Yu Zhijie crossed his legs quite calmly, and there was some distress in his eyes: "Oh, it turns out that although the world here is poor and pitiful, it is not too backward. I didn't know that Ling's life here was so difficult. The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, and he was actually sympathetic to Yu Zhijie because of this... However, explaining the three views of this world to the supreme ruler of the other world is obviously not something that can be done in a moment. If you can't go back, Mi no Je is equivalent to falling from the clouds to a mountain man who doesn't understand anything, which is indeed quite sad...

He carefully observed Mi no Je's expression and made sure that he did not see anxiety and loss, and then he relaxed slightly.

He hurriedly showed the common daily necessities to the Mino Absolute Explanation one by one, teaching them by hand, as if teaching a child. Fortunately, Mino no Jie has a very good memory, and the names and uses of those things can be remembered only once.

Ling Xia took Yuzhi to the bathroom to wash up again, introduced him to washing his hands, face, etc., and found a new toothbrush for Yuzhi to brush his teeth, and helped him squeeze green tea-flavored toothpaste. With a researching expression, Yu Zhijie turned the water pipe on and off several times, and Ling Xia looked funny.

"What's that?" Mino Zhijie pointed to the bathtub next to him.

Ling Xia hurriedly explained, and Mi Zhijie knocked on the edge of the bathtub with his hand, and said with satisfaction: "This thing is good, we can wash it together."