chapter113

Ling Xia Qi's brain is painful, and his temperance is increasingly breaking through the lower limit here. Mino Zhijie removed the pillow on his face, looked at him silently and gently for a long time, sat up and slowly dressed and walked outside.

Ling Xia was a little puzzled, and his heart sank inexplicably.

Until the afternoon of the second day, the third day... Mino never returned. However, the clothes and meals sent were more exquisite than before, and Yuzhi also sent people to send a lot of books on cultivation, and an old man with a serious explanation and a solemn face came regularly in the afternoon to guide Ling Xia's practice.

No one is harassing, obviously it should be a very happy thing, but Ling Xia began to be in a daze from time to time.

Habit was a terrible thing, he knew it was fake, but he still felt that the empty house was unbearable.

On the fourth night, Ling Xia felt a familiar aura approaching him in the haze, and when he suddenly opened his eyes, he saw that Yu Zhijie's cheeks were enlarged a lot close to him.

Ling Xia's body was shocked, and he swung out with a punch and said, "What are you doing?"

Mino no Je did not retreat, but continued the movements of his hand. He looked down stiffly, only to realize that Mino Je was wearing a silver chain around his neck, and the front of the chain was a small drop-shaped light blue transparent pendant.

Ling Xia did not bring other accessories except watches, but the gorgeous and evil villain often wore some accessories, and there was an emerald-colored dragon-shaped carving that never left his body.

So although this chain is very exquisite, Ling Xia still feels tired and crooked.

Yu Zhiji seemed to be satisfied, and gently lifted it and put it into Ling Xia's neckline. His fingertips inadvertently touched Ling Xia's collarbone, and the temperature of that fingertip was too cold, and Ling Xia trembled unconsciously.

Yu Zhijie quickly withdrew his hand and just looked at Ling Xia quietly.

Ling Xia suddenly didn't know what to say, his face was also a little hot, and there was still a strange feeling on his neck where he was touched. He sat up and said bluntly, "What did you bring me?"

"I refined, a magic weapon with protection and storage effects." Mino Je looked at him without blinking and whispered, "You can leave freely tomorrow."

Ling Xia was stunned, almost unable to believe his ears. He repeated: "What do you mean when you say leave?"

"That's what you want." Mino Absolute smiled, "I don't want you to be unhappy." The

dream suddenly appeared in front of him, Ling Xia was almost in disbelief, but there was no joy in his heart. Only after a few moments did he stiffen up: "You... You won't follow me secretly, will you? "It won't." Yu Zhijie handed a jade pei to Ling Xia and said softly, "If you are tired, go out and walk around, with this jade pei, the people of the thirty-six islands and seventy-two caves of the Demon Cultivation Road will be a little jealous."

Ling Xia watched in a daze as the back of Yu Zhiji disappeared at the door, and only after a long time lowered his head to look at the jade pei in his hand.

He didn't know what Yu no Je was going to play this time, but he shouldn't lie to himself again, right?

Since he was ready to leave, he didn't want to carry the things of the Imperial Jedi with him in confusion, since he couldn't accept the other party and had been relying on the Imperial Jealous, what was it? If he can't go back in the future, he can only rely on his own strength to survive in this other world.