chapter24

It's really... Ling Xia Neiniu, his monthly salary and the royal absolute comparison, probably a rural male teacher and urban civil servants treatment difference it...

"Since the thing is given to you, then I will go." Yu Zhijie glanced at Ling Xia and went straight outside.

Ling Xia quickly shouted, "Wait, I'll send you." He pulled out a paper lantern from the corner and carefully lit it. Every time he went to look for these two children, they were busy practicing and completing various tasks, and there was not much free time at all, and there was definitely something wrong when they went back. He was very sad that such a small child walked at night.

Miyuki looked at the dusty lantern with disgust, took out a lighting magic weapon from his sleeve, pulled open the door, and said, "I just learned the teleportation technique and will arrive soon."

Although he pretended to be calm, there was still a faint hint of excitement in his tone. By the end of speaking, he had lost track of where he was.

Looking at the small figure that disappeared in an instant and appeared ten meters away, Ling Xia Neiniu, sure enough, genius is genius! He waited for the figure of the Emperor to disappear before closing the door and opening the book, carefully reading the contents of the book.

During the day, in order to complete the tasks assigned by the masked man, he took a cursory look, and now found that the book was not the same as the obscure books he had seen in the library, and the arrangement was quite vivid and interesting, and there were detailed descriptions of the equipment and materials of various refineries.

And what surprised him the most was that in addition to the text, the energy stone mentioned on the page would appear on each page, and what spells might be set were as clear as the photos, and when he finished reading them, they would become words.

Ling Xia took notes as he watched, writing in his notebook with his own special quill dipped in ink.

For the refiner, in addition to the material materials, luck, talent and the strength and experience of the alchemist are indispensable.

Refiners can also be called magic, different types of energy stones, different fires, and even different primers, can be refined into different functions of the treasure weapon, a treasure can even have a variety of functional attributes at the same time, such as attack attributes, defense attributes, auxiliary attributes and so on. They had seen Shangyan before, and what they were holding in their hands was the Thunder Attack Magic Weapon, and the power of the Thunder Attack Magic Weapon was extremely low, and that Magic Weapon could be called a masterpiece.

A high-level alchemist, a refiner can engrave his own divine consciousness on an item, use his spiritual power to refine the shape he wants, and even set the user.

Ling Xia watched with relish, he learned the best chemistry in middle school, and liked manual experiments the most. Watching different chemicals react differently in a vessel would make him feel heartfelt pleasure. College has always regretted that I did not study the chemistry department but learned programming. He felt that the refiner and the chemical experiment actually had some similarities.

It wasn't until the sky turned white and the familiar bell sounded outside that Ling Xia reacted that he had actually watched all night.

The image of the masked man unconsciously rose by another n percentage points in his mind. The performance of the other party in his short three hours can accurately judge the aspects suitable for his development, which is much more reliable than those old antiques who rely on tests alone, and can be called teaching according to their aptitudes.

He rubbed his astringent eyes, stretched out his stiff neck, then put away the books and notes, washed and ate breakfast briefly, and then went to turn the soil for the spirit grass.