chapter75

The more Ling Xia thought about it, the more uneasy he became, and a knock suddenly sounded outside the door, and he said excitedly: "Who?"

Murong Xue's voice sounded outside: "Brother Ling, it's me."

Ling Xia opened the door with some surprise, and Murong Xue said uncertainly: "Brother Ling, I just found out that the White Protector has lit the Transmission Incense, and she is summoning the other three Protectors to come here... Is it that she has already inquired about Aje's location?

Ling Xia's heart suddenly sank. The Imperial Absolute is now a bright edge, because of course, it is not famous for doing things in this otherworldly continent. But as the most promising young genius of the Shaoyang Sect, he is still famous in Chongming City, so if Bai Shan meets the people of Chongming City, it is not difficult to inquire.

He frowned and stared at Murong Xue and said, "Murong girl, even so, we must stay."

Murong Xue nodded affirmatively: "Well, Brother Ling, I will definitely stop them."

Bai Shan really stayed at this inn, as if to wait for the other three.

Ling Xia was afraid that she would become suspicious, so she rarely went down every day, staying in the room to refine the necessary magic tools and cultivate the blood spider. According to Murong Xue's description, these four protectors each have their own areas of expertise, but the four-star magic array formed by the four of them is almost a rare opponent.

The spider eggs sent by Crane Miner Bai are laid by rare eighth-order spiders, although they are not as powerful as the mother, but they are also very toxic, and the average person touches its silk or is bitten, and if it does not produce a scent of incense, it will die, even if it is a cultivator, it will be paralyzed and repaired to a big reduction.

Originally, this spider would take about ten days to hatch, and Ling Xia couldn't care so much, so he ruthlessly irrigated it with his own blood every day, so that the blood spider could hatch and recognize the Lord as soon as possible—when necessary, he would not hesitate to hurt people for the sake of the Emperor.

On the fourth day of staying in this inn, the blood spider finally hatched, about the size of a bottle cap, and the blood red of the whole body was very hideous, but it was quite loyal to Ling Xia's instructions. Ling Xia was very happy, and went out to purchase the meat of a low-level monster every day to feed it, and the blood spider ate more and more food every day, and it grew very fast. He was afraid of scaring Murong Xue, so he refined a monster bag, and put the blood spider in the bag on weekdays.

On the seventh day, sure enough, a woman with a cloak arrived intermittently, dressed like Bai Shan. After all, they were acquaintances, and Ling Xia ordered Murong Xue to go out as little as possible. Because even if the face changes, it is difficult for a person's behavior to change, and it is difficult to guarantee that it will not be recognized by familiar people.

When the four protectors gathered, the four immediately set off from the inn, and the direction was indeed Chongming City. Ling Xia hurriedly checked out and set off, he had already prepared the vehicle and other things during this time, and Murong Xue dressed as a businessman followed the four people far behind.

The dress of the four people is very characteristic, and it is not difficult to catch up with them all the way. They were very fast, and Ling Xia was nothing, but Murong Xue was obviously much emaciated, but she had never cried bitterly.

One night, the two had to find a cave in the mountain forest to live temporarily. Ling Xia cut off a lot of branches and laid a thick layer to let Murong Xue sleep on it, and in order to avoid suspicion, he slept at the entrance of the cave and kept vigil.