chapter31

Ling Xia opened his eyes blankly, and what he saw was the familiar goose-yellow ceiling, and in the air was the familiar fragrance of white magnolia flowers. He reached out and touched it, and beneath him was his big comfortable and soft bed, not the hard, thin flat bed in the Otherworldly Cabin.

His mind was chaotic, he was sluggish for nearly a minute, and he sat up violently.

Familiar computer desks, bookcases, bedside mobile phones...

He held his head and howled, Labor is really back!

Can't wait to open the phone, it is actually the day after he leaves!

If it weren't for the unbearable throbbing pain in his body that could still be clearly recalled, Ling Xia almost thought that he had a dream.

He walked to the window sill in his slippers and pulled the curtains open, and the bright and warm sunlight suddenly projected in.

Although the sky of this world is not as pure and blue as that world, sure enough, the sky is still the most pleasing to the eye of the sun.

The most important thing is that this world will not be in danger of life at any time! Legal World High Tournament! Long live the Heavenly Dynasty! Ling Xia Nei Niu.

When he finished watering the flowers and plants calmed his mind, the memories that belonged to that side gradually blurred, while the memories of this world belonging to yesterday became clearer and clearer.

Maybe it's really a dream day and night? Did he just read a novel and have a dream?

Ling Xia cleaned up the room, deliberately not thinking about it so much, and still carrying a briefcase to work as usual.

He worked as a programmer in a well-known software company in China, with a monthly salary of six thousand, although it is not a high income in this big city, but after his parents divorced, he left him a house and a small amount of assets, which can also be regarded as a white-collar class with no worries about food and clothing.

Sitting on the subway, Ling Xia habitually took out her mobile phone and wanted to look through the latest updates of the novel she was chasing. But he froze and closed it silently.

Whether those memories are real or dreaming, it's really – it's too sadistic! So it's better to quit novels...

After walking into the company and being busy for a while, the feeling of not adapting slowly disappeared. Those strange numbers gradually became familiar, and Ling Xia's ten fingers flew over, concentrating on his work.

When it was time for lunch, Ling Xia still ordered the takeaway from the same house, and while eating, he listened to the gossip discussed by colleagues in the department and smiled at the right time.

The calm and monotonous days lasted for nearly a week, Ling Xia's night hobby had turned to playing games, from Warcraft, League of Legends to fighting landlords and bullet halls, that feeling of emptiness and inexplicable still did not disappear, there was always an empty uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

He silently turned off the game server to the computer, and finally made up his mind, and his fingers could not wait to find the familiar novel from the collection and open a quick browse.

He held his breath and quickly skimmed over the chapter names of the novel.

If the plot does not change at all, then it proves that you are indeed a dream, but if the plot changes...

Eyes unintentionally skimmed over the collection, Ling Xia was suddenly stunned, he remembered very clearly, this article is tepid, the collection is only four thousand plus, but now what is the matter with the collection of more than 10,000?