chapter126

Since Yu no Je mastered the basic computer usage method, Ling Xia's life was a little unpleasant.

Mino Je quickly learned the meaning of AV from the computer, and his eyes were sharp and condemning, and he was almost flying out of the knife. Ling Xia weakly avoided his eyes, he used to be a straight man, isn't it normal to look at those? What's more, he doesn't watch it often, but only once in a while...

Fortunately, under Ling Xia's protest, Yu Zhijie finally dispelled the idea of buying those things and coming back, and now he is a little overwhelmed, what tricks are he playing?

When Ling Xia took Mi no Zhi to the supermarket, he summoned up the courage to buy a few boxes of mint-flavored durex and lubricant. Every time after that, the cleanup was hard and shameful.

When he gave it to Mino Je, Mino Je asked curiously, "What is this?"

Ling Xia clumsily put it on him, after all, he hadn't used it himself. He deceived Yu Zhizhi and said, "It's a prop." Mino Je was very excited at first, but after trying it once, he threw it all in the trash, saying that it was uncomfortable to do. Ling Xia had an urge to vomit blood, and the one he chose was obviously ultra-thin, known as comfortable to wear without restraint. He doesn't need these things, and naturally he can't test them himself...

However, the lubricant Yuzhi was very satisfied, so he used it a few more times, and Ling Xia was simply angry with him.

The days passed like flowing water, from autumn to winter.

Ling Xia liked this comfortable life, but he knew that Yu no Yu was not as calm as he appeared. Mino Je is different from him, the deep-rooted difference in the three views, the innate adventurous spirit, can not be transformed in just a few months.

He could feel that Mino Je was trying to adapt to life here. But in fact, such days are indeed too ordinary for a person called Demon Venerable, perhaps it is more accurate to say mediocre.

He knew Yu Zhiji too well, and understood that even if the other party did not reveal half a point on the surface, he could still gain insight into the most true thoughts of the other party's heart. In this small and comfortable environment without opponents, it may be impossible for Mino to be truly happy.

Mino Absolute is more addicted to online games these days, playing very bloody and intense fighting shooting games, but in any kind of game he can quickly level up to become a master, no way, his acumen and operation ability are too strong. Sometimes Ling Xia would see Yu no Je playing online games there, and there was a faint imperceptible loneliness in his eyes.

He tried to take Mi no Je to meet his friends, but Yu no Je always looked like he was not interested, and when others saw Yu Zhi Je, they were mostly amazed, and Ling Xia also felt awkward. Yuyuki never liked to go on that lively occasion, and he didn't like it either.

Go out to travel, the scenery outside is far less than the pure natural scenery that is full of spiritual energy and not polluted in the other world, even if you go to the most mysterious place in the world to explore, the animals inside can't withstand the danger level of second-level monsters...

In this case, all of Mino Je's enthusiasm is turned to bed, and sometimes it is inevitable that he will go a little too far. Ling Xia was considerate of him, sometimes he was tossed around, and it was enough to complain a few words.

Ling Xia didn't say this, but just began to secretly look for a way to go back. In fact, for him, it is the same on either side, and perhaps in terms of bearing ability, he is stronger than Yu Zhijie.

Yu Zhijie obviously didn't know that he was from the world of a book, Ling Xia secretly searched at a certain point, but was shocked to find that there was no author of "spinach egg soup" there, but in a certain J, there was an extra ** writer called a professional stepmother spinach egg soup.