chapter2

After staring at the burnt cake for a few seconds, Ling Xia glanced at Song Xiaohu and unceremoniously took it and swallowed it silently. In the time he had just been thinking about, he finally remembered the identity of this body from the strange name of "second egg"!

The beginning of this pit daddy article describes in great detail the deep childhood friendship between the protagonist and the villain, of course, the purpose is to pave the way for the cup of love and killing later, and also to carry a few cannon fodder.

The reason for the awakening of the protagonist and the villain's different abilities is that it is stimulated by a tragic cannon fodder death event, this cannon fodder is called "two eggs", the IQ is low but the power is infinite, and the protagonist is also a street child, a professional beggar, who has a period of happiness and suffering, and is simply a loyal dog around the protagonist! Moreover, the name of the god "Second Egg" is still given by the protagonist...

It seems that his current identity is that bitter mentally handicapped loyal dog.

Ling Xia devoured while reviewing the plot, even swallowing those dusty places. He silently comforted himself, this is the standard burnt cake stained with gold finger prints!

Seeing that Ling Xia was eating very fragrantly, Song Xiaohu, the little strong protagonist of the Light of the Virgin on his head, was obviously very happy: "Second egg, eat slowly, don't choke..."

Before he finished speaking, Ling Xia covered his neck and coughed up, although the burnt cake looked good, but it was hard and strong, obviously overnight!

Song Xiaohu quickly went to bring the open bowl in the corner over: "Drink the saliva." 

It was clear that he had become accustomed to the clumsiness of the body.

However, Yu Zhijie was full of contempt, and he avoided two meters in disgust, frowning two delicate eyebrows, and said, "Can this fool be stupid again?" Eat anything and choke!

Ling Xia poured down a few mouthfuls of cold water and shivered, slapping his choked chest and sighing. He scolded in his heart, and sure enough, the villain was a child and the protagonist of Genzheng Miao Hong was more than a crooked seedling! Not gentle and considerate at all!

He squinted his eyes at the blurred reflection in the bowl, this face was dirty and had a fight with Song Xiaohu, but it was obvious that the facial features were upright and his eyes were energetic, not the kind of demented slanted eyes and crooked mouth of the big man he imagined, it should be three or four years older than Song Xiaohu and Yu Zhi.

Secretly relieved, and then stuffed the hard-boiled cake into his mouth and drank cold water, Ling Xia looked at the future ultimate villain boss and silently recalled the plot.

The author of the unscrupulous experience of the imperial desperation did not spend too much ink to describe, after all, he is not the protagonist, but it can also be guessed that it is absolutely all kinds of miserable, and the father does not hurt the mother and does not love.

Minozuki's father was the Great Demon Leader of the Demon Path, Yu Tianxing, and his mother was the former Jade Girl Sect Saint Jade Linglong who was forced by his father, which led to the fact that Miyuki was abused by various abandonments as soon as he was born. Later, the pair who loved and killed each other returned to heaven, and the child's royal deity witnessed all this escape from the snow top of the holy mountain, wandered for a long time, and then arrived at a human town, Dragon Fly, and also met the protagonist.

Even for the simple and cheerful protagonist, Miyuki has never really opened his heart. Although his childhood under the influence of the protagonist was not so dark and cold, after experiencing several incidents with the protagonist after the age of thirteen, he soon developed a jealous psychology towards the protagonist.