chapter25

In this other world, although not everyone has elemental powers, spiritual power can be cultivated by everyone, which is related to personal talent, character, degree of effort, and so on.

Generally speaking, the stronger the will, the easier it is for people to progress in the cultivation of spiritual power. To a certain extent, spiritual power cultivation can not only be used to assist refiners, alchemy and various types of cultivation, but also as an attack force.

The masked man nodded, "This is also true, the Shaoyang Sect people have always discriminated against low-level disciples, but they didn't expect that the most basic part had not yet been taught... So let's first practice spiritual power. 

The spiritual power of people in this world generally comes from two kinds, innate and acquired. A person with good qualifications can awaken his spiritual strength on his own around twelve or thirteen, and a person with average qualifications can be helped by a master to stimulate the spiritual elements in his body, and then cultivate diligently by himself.

The masked man put his hand on Ling Xia's head, and a very pure and soft stream of air flowed down his hand around Ling Xia's head, and he instructed Ling Xia in a loud voice on how to stimulate the energy in his brain to conform to this qi.

Ling Xia closed his eyes, imagining the power in his brain that could condense into shape according to what the masked man said. It was dark in front of his eyes, but gradually, something shiny was flashing like a firefly.

He was overjoyed in his heart, knowing that this was the spiritual element, so he patiently gathered those faint fragments of light in the sea of consciousness, little by little, slowly converging into a shiny band of light, as if the galaxy floating in the sky was extremely beautiful and charming.

When Ling Xia opened his eyes, he only felt that his spirit was energetic and his mind was extremely clear and clear. The masked man did not know when he withdrew his hand and lay down on the bamboo chair again.

"Senior, I'll try again." Ling Xia eagerly picked up the two energy stones again.

The masked man shook his chair and smiled, "What's so easy?" Now that it's dawn, you better go back and come back in the evening. " 

It's dawn? Ling Xia was shocked, how long has it been? You know, the masked man controls the time in his space to a time ratio of ten to one in the real world! So how many days has he been here? Realizing this, his stomach suddenly screamed with hunger.

Ling Xia looked at the masked man with embarrassment and nodded, "Well, then I'll go back first." 

The practice of spiritual power, unlike other practices, can be carried out on any occasion. Ling Xia tried to condense his spiritual power on the spirit grass when he was working, perhaps because of his mental action, he always felt that the spirit grass that was injected with spiritual power looked a little more spiritual than others.

He didn't know, because he was a wood, and he wouldn't control the separation of spiritual and energy elements, so the spiritual force would more or less bring some woody energy, and the woody element was the plant's favorite.

Practicing like this, Ling Xia soon became tired. He rubbed his swollen temples, and it seemed that at first, it was better to practice spiritual power in the Sea of Consciousness.

Of course, with spiritual power, it is not possible to refine successfully at once. Ling Xia had been learning refining tools from the Mask Man for several days in a row, and he didn't know how many Spirit Stones had been consumed, and finally he had successfully refined a Water System Magic Weapon. However, there were cloudy impurities on the walls of the magic weapon, and the degree of fusion between transparency and the spirit stone was far less than that of the mask man.