chapter26

Shui Yue politely bid farewell, and Ling Xia stood and watched the two brothers and sisters leave. He was still very excited to get the affirmation of the expert. In the afternoon, the two magic weapons were finally sold, and the second-order one sold for three hundred energy coins. In addition to the money spent, there were now nearly six hundred primary energy coins in the storage bag.

You know, he is now working hard for a month, and the monthly salary he receives is only eighty energy coins, that is, eight hundred yuan... Ling Xia touched the storage bag with some emotion in her heart.

The masked man said that his favorite wine was three thousand energy coins and an altar, and Ling Xia also knew that he was joking. In this otherworld, the best wine can be brewed with the Immortal Grass Spirit Fruit, which is simply priceless.

He asked the location of the best winery and hurried away before dark. The shopkeeper was very enthusiastic to introduce a lot, Ling Xia cautiously picked for a long time, and finally chose a small altar of clear and sweet pear blossom white, spent five hundred energy coins.

Although it is not the best wine, it is also his little gratitude to the teacher's heart. When passing by the roast chicken shop, he bought two lotus leaf chickens for Xueyan.

It was not early in the morning, and those who hurried to catch up finally arrived at the Yingxian Pavilion before it was completely dark.

When the disciple who was guarding the door saw him return, he cried out from afar: "Brother Ling, this afternoon we have summoned an emergency assembly, saying that there are VIPs coming in the next few days, and we will be responsible for cleaning up and arranging the places where the VIPs live.

Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu had both come to Ling Xia twice, and those disciples saw that they were all disciples of the head of the family, and they were naturally very kind to Ling Xia on the surface. The disciples who had given Ling Xia white eyes before were still a little uneasy, and then they saw that Ling Xia did not have any arrogance or vengeance towards people and kindness, and gradually they all relaxed their hearts, and now no matter what everyone in the Yingxian Pavilion thought, it seemed that they had a good relationship with him.

Ling Xia smiled at him, "Well, thanks for reminding Master Brother, I'll go."

Guang Xuzi did not blame anything when he saw that Ling Xia had returned late, but said with a kind face: "Ling Xia, this time it is going to be hard for you." You and Yuan Hui are both carrying the power of the dragon and the tiger, if this errand is left to others, the time is tight and afraid of delaying the kung fu. Rest assured, this month will definitely give you and Yuan Hui more subsidies. 

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth raised a little, "Uncle Shi doesn't have to be so polite, just do what you command."

Although he hated Guangxuzi's face-changing kung fu, he was now working under people's hands, no matter what, he wanted to give the leader a lot of face.

Hiroshiko told the story, it turned out to be the matter of arranging the welcome club. After all, the VIPs had come to the hall to arrange some of the spiritual grass and trees they had planted in the Yingxian Pavilion, there was a kind of spirit tree that was in the flowering season, but the wood of this spirit tree was hard and dense, and now there were not enough people, so they sent these powerful disciples to arrange this kind of tree.

Ling Xia nodded, "Well, tomorrow I will go with Master Yuan."

Guang Xuzi was relieved to hear this, the last time he was startled by the Imperial Order, after seeing Ling Xia, he remembered the sharp and terrifying ice blade, and his heart was always very uncomfortable. Guang Xuzi gave a few more words of encouragement, such as "recommending disciples to xx seniors will definitely give priority to you" and "you are very promising, and if you work well, you will definitely be able to go up and become a high-ranking disciple" and so on.