chapter20

Ling Xia was suddenly embarrassed, his wretched appearance was nothing to be seen by others, but if he was discovered by Yu Zhijie or Song Xiaohu, he felt very bad, and it seemed that his big brother was too useless... He quickly and painstakingly pulled through the thin quilt, his cheeks slightly hot and a little ashamed, and said: "I violated the door rules - this wound just looks scary, it doesn't hurt at all."

He was injured for a few days, and now his neck was sore after a long time of leaning back, so he had to hang his head, and his voice was still dry when he spit out.

When Ling Xia said this, Yu Zhi's heart was suffocated, but he was even angrier, and the resentment that wanted to spew out did not know how to vent. He took a deep breath and forcefully pulled the thin quilt aside.

Ling Xia's legs were long and thin, and Yu Zhi moved his gaze upwards uncomfortably. The buttocks and the few thighs below were still swollen high, and the white and smooth skin below was more against the bruises and scares, and there were blood stains next to them, which could be imagined at that time.

"It's been five days, and I said why haven't you been coming to see me, and you ended up seeing me like this?" Miyuki tried to remain as calm as possible, but he couldn't contain the anger in his tone, "Who did it?" I'll ask the steward here! 

The next few words were simply a little fierce, and Ling Xia was suddenly startled, and quickly struggled to get up and pull on the corner of Yu Zhijie's clothes: "Ah Zhi, don't go!" Yuzhi was absolutely afraid that he had broken the wound, so he had to stand still and collect the color on his face before turning around: "Forget it, I will give you medicine first."

He said as he took a storage bag from his waist, took out a small jade bottle, and smeared some white ointment on his fingers, to apply it to Ling Xia's wound. This storage bag and the medicine bottle are all new, and the medicine in the bottle is also the best of the Shaoyang Sect.

Ling Xia quickly dodged it: "I will do it myself." "Those wound places are so embarrassing that even people close to them feel ashamed."

Yu Zhijie was also a little embarrassed, but he saw that Ling Xia's movements were really difficult, and he couldn't help but hold down his arm and then wipe it up. His movements were very light and serious, Ling Xia bit his lip with some embarrassment without making a sound, the drug was cool and fluttering, and the place where he wiped it was very comfortable.

Wipe! What a shame! His ass had not been seen for more than ten years except his father and mother. This time, so many people have watched...

After finishing the medicine, Ling Xia, in order to ease the awkward atmosphere, quickly found a topic: "What about the little tiger?" You're all busy, right?

"He doesn't have time." Miyuki never wanted to say that he had sneaked out. Their newly promoted disciples were particularly busy during this time, and Feng Shuming was very strict, asking them to memorize three basic cultivation books within ten days and write out their feelings, Song Xiaohu couldn't read the big characters, and it just so happened that Feng Luo helped him endorse them. Out of a strange mentality, he didn't want to come with Song Xiaohu, but he didn't expect to see Ling Xia so miserable...

Ling Xia coughed, "How are you doing there these days?" Didn't get bullied, right? Those people in Cloudy City... Gone?

Miyuki glanced at him, this person has been injured like this, how can he still be such a mother-in-law? He nodded, "I haven't seen that crazy woman in these two days, I should be gone." I'm not like you, so I won't be bullied!"

This sentence brought some of the usual arrogant tone, Ling Xia suddenly smiled, after a few days of not seeing this child, he thought he was mature a lot, and sure enough, he said more or did not grow up.