chapter81

Ling Xia didn't dare to ask any further, but the more he thought about it, the more terrifying he became. If it was really what he imagined, now the two of them are very different in strength, if Mino Absolute pulls him to brew the sauce sauce again, he probably can't even beat the other party's finger.

It's one thing to say you're with him, it's another thing to be pressed like a woman. In any case, he couldn't accept that way, it was too embarrassing.

One night, Ling Xia slept in a daze, and suddenly felt a warm hand rubbing up and down his butt, and he was pressed straight up with his sweat hair, and he almost kicked Yu Zhijie down and ran away on the spot.

There was no TV or computer during the rest time, and Yuzhi would never let him read and work hard, Ling Xia had nothing to do all day and was anxious about this file over and over again, and every day he was full of sorrow, and the amount of food was reduced.

And he couldn't ask yet, in case he misunderstood, Mino no Zhi might suddenly realize, "Ah, can this still be done?" Let's try. "-That's even scarier.

He felt like he was getting sick.

Sometimes Ling Xia pretended to be asleep, and as soon as Yu Zhiji left, he began to wander around the entire palace, trying to find something to relieve the pressure. Mino Je limited his activities to the entire dormitory plus the surrounding gardens, which is only a three-kilometer radius. Fortunately, since he was able to take care of himself, Yu Zhijie cleared out the palace attendants, otherwise Ling Xia really didn't know how to face those people.

He sometimes couldn't help but ask himself when he would recover, and wanted to go down the mountain to a crowded place. Mino Jeru's reaction was to stare at him for a few seconds: "Boring? Then I'll accompany you today. Ling Xia didn't like two big men who were sticky every day, so he quickly refused, not to mention that it was easy to accompany discordant things.

Fortunately, Mino Je seems to be very busy lately, leaving early and returning late, sometimes returning in the middle of the night and going out early in the morning. Ling Xia was also quite worried when he breathed a sigh of relief, and asked Yu Zhijie but couldn't ask anything.

One morning, Yu Zhijie still went out very early, and Ling Xia felt in a daze that someone had kissed him on the forehead. When he woke up again, he was awakened by the cold.

Ling Xia stared at the tip of the sword facing his neck for a few seconds, calmly raising his head to look at the person holding the sword.

The person holding the sword was dressed in black and veiled and could not see clearly, faintly revealing a little blue hair, with an amethyst earring in his left ear, and his two eyes were full of murderous aura. When he saw Ling Xia wake up, he pushed his sword a little closer and whispered, "What is your relationship with that demon head?" Where is his study located?

His voice was very young, probably no more than twenty years old, which surprised Ling Xia a little.

The palace of the Mino Jedi is located at the top of the mountain, guarded by many experts below, and the surrounding area is even more uneasy by the Miyuki to arrange a protective formation, if outsiders break into the formation, they will be touched. This young man can break here alone at a young age, which shows that his strength is extraordinary.

Ling Xia thought hard about the plot, when did such a number one character appear?

"Speak! Otherwise, Lao Tzu will kill you!" The masked man looked contemptuously at Ling Xia, who was covered by a splendid thin quilt and wearing plain clothes, and suddenly realized, "You are the male pet of that devil!"

"...," Ling Xia gritted his teeth, "Please don't speculate."

From the masked man's mean words, Ling Xia finally guessed his identity, and suddenly felt the urge to help his forehead.