chapter78

The coldness was unbearable, as if my thoughts were frozen. Ling Xia just wanted to get up and get out of here, but he didn't have any strength in his whole body. The stiff fingers moved half a time, but they couldn't even bend the posture.

Ling Xia tried hard to open his mouth and want to shout, his lips squirmed for a long time, but he couldn't say anything, and the whole person seemed to be frozen in time, and only his eyes could roll. The surroundings were also quiet, as if a corner forgotten by God, without any sound.

Where the hell is this?

Is there anyone?

Labor and capital are freezing to death!

Ling Xia could only howl in his heart.

He suddenly remembered something, feeling desperately trying to condense spiritual power and energy elements, but he couldn't gather them for a long time. The body was empty, and the only thing I could feel was the cold like a knife piercing that made people want to cry.

Surrounded by ice and snow, it looks like it is in a cave... Last time it was the Mask Man who saved himself, so who is it this time? Where is the Imperial Peerless? This time it won't be a pit for the past four years, right?

However, this time the look is even more embarrassing than the last time, his hands are very peacefully on his abdomen, and the color of his skin is a frightening bluish white. It can be imagined that the face on the body is no better, it is estimated that the whole person is corpse shape - not to mention that there is no one, and some people's words are estimated to only treat him as a mortuary corpse.

Ling Xia waited for tears for a long time - because every minute was as hard as every hour. There was finally a sound outside, similar to the sound of the stone door being opened, and Ling Xia could hear the gentle and regular footsteps approaching him from far and near, and quickly closed his eyes.

The timing of the last disappearance was too embarrassing, according to guesses, Mingze should have won, otherwise there would be no later plot. In that case, I would probably be with Mino Jeopardy...

The footsteps finally stopped beside him, and Ling Xia's frozen heart beat slowly twice—he felt that his gaze had been frozen on his face.

Soon, a warm hand fell on his forehead, and the warm fingertips slowly moved along the high bridge of his nose, and finally landed on his frozen and cold lips, gently caressing and gentle incredible.

This action was too ambiguous, and Ling Xia was suddenly a little embarrassed, not knowing whether to open his eyes to see who the other party was. Just at this moment, the other party spoke-

"Ling Xia, you have slept too long."

This voice obviously belonged to a young man, gorgeous and sexy, with a low magnetism like a cello, as if it sounded in the ears, but it was very unfamiliar. That voice didn't contain any emotion, but it made Ling Xia's heart can't help but beat heavily.

He didn't dare to move, vigorously remembering the people he knew, making sure that he really hadn't heard this voice - to be honest, he was quite jealous of the owner of this voice, did this sound attract girls the most?

I don't know how long it took, but the man finally slowly turned around and seemed to be leaving.

Ling Xia hurriedly opened his eyes and turned his eyes to see the person's appearance. Out of the corner of his eye, he only saw a very luxurious purple shirt, with large golden peony flowers embroidered on it, and a jade belt with pearls tied around his waist, which made him look even more bee-waisted and broad-shouldered. Although it is overly gorgeous, it is very harmonious with the man's scattered ink-splashed long black hair and tall and slender back.