chapter86

As soon as Yu Zhizhi left, Ling Xia regretted it, and his intestines were all green.

He looked at his small body that didn't have a few pieces of flesh now, and he especially wondered how the Imperial Elite could produce xingxing... They are all of the same sex, and he has what he has!

And as long as he thought of the calligraphy and paintings he had seen in the Imperial Library, and the familiar beautiful font marks on them, he had the urge to run away in tears.

Fall, at that time, the Imperial Household had given himself the ** drug, right? I don't know if I can change my mouth?

Depressed for half a moment, Ling Xia sat up. Miyuki had returned all the chains left to him by the masked man, the study had been unbanned, and he had even ordered someone to make an empty room next to him to be his alchemy room.

Ling Xia caressed his chest, he was now excited that his chest was easy to stuffy, and he didn't know if it was the sequelae of repeated injuries.

Anyway, this time vomiting blood also frightened the Imperial Command, and the unnamed good thing was sent several times in only half a day. Ling Xia also thought of making his body get better faster, so he picked it up and ate it, trying to get closer to a happy foodie.

Ling Xia checked and tragically found that his spiritual power and wood elemental reserves were less than half of the original—although he was not a master before. He also knew that this kind of thing could not come in a hurry, taking shortcuts to open plug-ins was the protagonist's business, and it was best for a small person like himself to practice gradually and honestly.

The good thing is that when there is something to do, it passes very quickly, and when the book is covered by a beautiful hand, he realizes that the sky is already dark—Miyuki is looking at him with a black face.

Ling Xia quickly smiled at him gently, joking, if Yu Zhijie offered him as a Buddha statue again, it would be a cup. He pretended to stand up and said, "Well, is Ah Ji back?" I just read two pages.

Yu Zhijie's face was even darker, and Ling Xia quickly stood up and smiled, "Ah Zhi hasn't had dinner yet, right?" Let's eat together, shall we?

He walked over and took the hand of the Emperor and walked out.

Miyuki did indeed walk out with him, and his face was slightly better.

This person in the other world does not attach importance to diet, but the furniture used by the royal absolute is very exquisite, whether the soup and dim sum are full of color and flavor, the taste is also light and elegant, Ling Xia is very happy to eat, from time to time to give the royal absolute clip some dishes, the haze between the royal absolute eyebrows is finally gone.

After the meal time is still early, Ling Xia suggested to turn around, there was no entertainment program in ancient times, and early rest is not just thinking about that file? Speaking of which, the two really haven't done anything romantic about couples.

The moon is particularly good, through the mottled leaves, illuminating the ground as if it were covered with a layer of mercury.

Ling Xia pulled Miyuki slowly under the tree, and soon the posture of holding hands changed to Yuzhijie holding his hand.

Ling Xia secretly looked sideways at the Imperial Leader, the expression on the face of the current Sect Leader was happy and awkward, since the two of them had reunited this time, the Imperial Sect Leader had been too strong most of the time, and now there was a bit of the shadow of the teenager of that year.

Miyuki quickly sensed his gaze and twisted his head to the other side uncomfortably.

Ling Xia's heart moved, and he couldn't help but lean over, he was now half a head lower than Yu Zhiji, and he needed to raise his head to kiss the other party.