chapter54

Ling Xia covered his heart and opened his eyes suddenly, gasping for breath in horror, the sudden pain in his chest that had almost crushed him just now had disappeared.

He stared at the familiar goose-yellow ceiling, did he hang back again? Is it because of excessive blood loss? ...... So, what about the Imperial Household?!

He couldn't even wear slippers, jumped off the bed and rushed barefoot to the computer, and within a few tens of seconds of waiting for the boot, he slammed the computer desk several times - wipe, why wear it back at this critical time? If Gonobi hung up, he would definitely climb into the display screen and climb into the author's house to dress up as a virgin to scare him!

Quickly open the browser, Ling Xia quickly clicked on the favorites, but what was displayed was - the web page error!

Ling Xia scolded, did he smoke again? He changed three browsers in a row, but none of them were powerful.

When he searched for the author's column, he found that the author had already sealed the pen, and only eight big words were left on the column - tired and not loving, bye bye!

In the following row of familiar novels, there is no familiar pit daddy book!

Ling Xia spewed out a mouthful of old blood, this is a playful person, right?

He scratched his hair in anguish, what the hell was going on? Did the author apply for deletion?

He suddenly thought of the website forum, hurried to see if there was any clue, there may be readers' comments there. Sure enough, inside the hot page of the home page, there is a striking hot post that has turned dozens of pages, the name is - on the jj undercover big poisonous grass spinach egg soup lurking in the dot house, lying trough, peat written is dog blood abuse heart abuse ** drama?!

Yes, spinach egg soup is the pen name of that unscrupulous author. The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, what did the plot turn out to be, and actually pinch the author away?

He quickly opened the post, and the row inside was basically scolding, "Hmmm, spinach egg soup you bear's!" Lao Tzu will see you once and beat you once!

- Get out of the dot, jj** welcome! You're a dead guy, right?

——Write your sisters to death, you can! Beware of being popped up by people!

...... So what's really going on in the book?!

Ling Xia quickly browsed down, almost all cursed and insulted, and occasionally the girl left a weak cry, --Woohoo, you have stripped the author away,

maybe he will have a twist outside?

——The author is coming back, the ball is out of the way!

- Shhh, can't Xiao Yu and Xiao Hu he? Why did the little tiger end up left in the world? Why is Xiao Yu obsessed with the cannon fodder that has no sense of existence? As long as he turned around for the last time, he could see the little tiger waiting for him in the same place! Hate that little three white lotuses!

"...... Sleeper! Ling Xia finally scolded when he saw this comment.

So is it true that the current plot is more cup-of-the-line, and in the end, the whole world is left with Song Xiaohu alone?

Why is that?!

He lay motionless on the table until the phone rang.

Pressing the answer button, a deliberately suppressed voice of Brother Li of the same department sounded inside: "Where are you?" It's going to be a meeting soon! Don't be late for the new leader to take office today.