chapter95

This time the Imperial Jedi did not show up for two days in a row.

Ling Xia was still trapped in a cage-like dormitory, and it was like living for years.

He didn't know if Song Xiaohu and the others had been sent away...

He often looked at his hands in shock, thinking of it was distress and remorse, and his palms really twitched. If time could be turned back, he wouldn't have swung that palm...

That refiner came on time every day, and Ling Xia remembered the records in the book, and suddenly came to the spirit.

Although he can't get out of the confinement magic array set by the Imperial Peerless, there is a magic weapon that can break this magic formation! However, he can't refine that kind of high-level magic weapon at present, not only is the material insufficient, but also the mental strength is not good.

Ling Xia naturally discussed with this refiner and asked some materials that could be replaced and how to save mental power. The calm eyes under the mask looked at him thoughtfully, and Ling Xia was quite apprehensive by him, but unexpectedly, the other party actually answered in detail.

After this refiner left, Ling Xia immediately couldn't wait to start refining.

After tossing for several hours, he finally refined it, and jumped out of the back window with the jade card that the Sect Master personally gave him by the Imperial Peer.

It was still late at night outside, and Ling Xia walked the path with a magic weapon with a hidden aura, intending to go first to see if Song Xiaohu had been sent away.

The evil energy of that magic weapon may not even be able to resist him, but the protagonist Jun, who is pure fire and yang righteousness, is absolutely fine.

Sneaking into the courtyard where Song Xiaohu lived, he observed it carefully for a while and was suddenly disappointed. The Dark Guard who used to be there has been withdrawn, empty, and apparently uninhabited for the past few days.

What to do now?

Ling Xia bit his lower lip tightly and frowned, feeling anxious in his heart. So far, he doesn't even have a person to discuss, and he doesn't know where the Imperial Absolute is. If that thing stays by Yu no Je's side for a while, it will be more dangerous!

He decided to risk trying his luck in the council chamber, and maybe Mino would be there. He was carrying that jade card, and the guards couldn't stop him.

Ling Xia was thinking while walking, when suddenly a crampy pain hit his chest, and in pain, he involuntarily knelt to the ground, his hands grabbed the ground spasmodically, and it was almost difficult to breathe.

He felt in a trance as if someone had walked behind him, and then he was gone.

When Ling Xia woke up again, the sharp pain in his chest had disappeared, and what greeted his eyes was a very unfamiliar stone vault. He was stunned and got up with his hands propped up, and was suddenly startled.

The densely packed around are actually all human puppets! There are blue-white skins similar to zombies, and there are also those that look as vivid as human skin dolls, and there are men, women, and children, and their dull faces are all towards his position, like the scene of a ghost movie, and Ling Xia's sweat and hair are all overerected.

There seemed to be a noise on the left side, he turned his neck stiffly, his eyes suddenly shrank, and Mingze was standing there making a puppet!

Ming Ze didn't seem to care about his awakening at all, but focused his eyes on a |naked and picturesque female corpse under his hands. As if treating a lover, he carefully traced her eyebrows and eyes, buried the wire used for manipulation in the flesh, transformed the ** and limbs, and finally placed her in a nearly two-meter-high refining furnace ready for refining.