chapter62

One, two, three, Ling Xia had completely turned into a wooden man, passively feeling the clumsy movements and strength of the Imperial Family.

What should I do now?

This bastard boy is sensitive and good-looking, if you wake him up, you will definitely be embarrassed, right? And this kind of thing is very embarrassing to say, and Yuzhijie has not received any adolescent education...

Countless thoughts came and went in Ling Xia's mind, but he couldn't think of a way to deal with it.

The Imperial □ rubbed around, his forehead was wet with sweat, and he was obviously not so comfortable. Finally, he anxiously kicked his pants to the crook of his legs, and his hands tightly wrapped around Ling Xia's waist, rubbing awkwardly between his stiff and tight legs, one after another, but very powerful.

With the action, his slightly furrowed eyebrows also gradually stretched out, Ruyu's skin was stained with a thin layer of red, and a sharp gasp came from his mouth, obviously feeling happiness.

Burning wet breath blew on Ling Xia's chest, and the skin of his legs that was constantly rubbing underneath was hot and hot.

Fortunately, there was still a layer of clothing...

Ling Xia thought wildly, and his face slowly warmed up. Now he didn't dare to move his hands, lest he wake up the Imperial Extinction, and he had no experience in dealing with such an embarrassing scene.

Wipe! What to do? Waiting for the Imperial Extinction One... In the past?

When he was struggling with no, the action of the Emperor still continued, showing no sign of stopping, and because of the commitment, he hugged tighter, his legs were half kneeling, and the movement seemed to be faster.

Ling Xia was forced to raise his waist, and his inner cow was full of faces, were the men of this world so talented? The protagonist harem in the book is so huge that the ability naturally does not need to be mentioned, and sure enough, any ability of the old enemy Jun is comparable to his, and the royal absolute is still a riot year?

Miyuki's lips squirmed slightly, and he didn't know what he was saying.

Ling Xia looked down and happened to see Yu Zhijie's lips rubbing wildly on his chest because of the action, when the teenager's soft and warm lips touched his chest a little, there was a strange tingling on his body, and he almost didn't whisper out--Well, after twenty-three years of being a cn, he didn't have any actual combat experience of making out with people.

So you're coming to an end to the troubles!

The skin on the two upper bodies was already wet with sweat, and Ling Xia couldn't bear it any longer. There were several actions that Miyuki had directly encountered the second brother he hadn't touched for a long time, and under the ambiguous touch, somewhere the disobedience seemed to have signs of looking up... kao! If you go down again, it will be evil!

Moreover, with the input of the action, Yu Zhijie's hands unconsciously wanted to separate Ling Xia's legs, and Ling Xia was about to pee!

Wipe! This action is too dangerous!

He tightened his legs vigorously, and his right hand groped to land somewhere in the villain's honorable high, and he began to move skillfully.

Anyway, it seems that Miyuki will not wake up for a while and a half, in order not to let himself fall into a more embarrassing scene, he can only secretly help a gang.

At the moment he held it, the breath of the Imperial Absolute was obviously chaotic, and the flexible waist that belonged to the teenager quickly rose with his hand movements, and the jerky movements brought some taste of lust and lust.