chapter51

For nearly a week or so, neither of them met.

Because it was embarrassing after all, Ling Xia was also afraid of the fact that Yu Zhizhi was touching the scene and hurting something, so he consciously went to Song Xiaohu and rubbed it.

The kind of thing that has lost love always has to be a few days later, so that he can slowly think about it.

Song Xiaohu did not have the slightest doubt, happy fart upside down, he likes to be lively. Later, Ling Xia pretended to inadvertently ask about the situation of Yu Zhijie, and Song Xiaohu wondered, "Ah Zhi, these days are more desperate than before--Elder Brother Ling, why don't you go to see him?"

Ling Xia casually found a reason to prevaricate the past, only to say that he should concentrate on forging the energy sword now. However, after listening to Song Xiaohu's words, he was even more depressed.

Although he was very worried about Yu Zhizhi and wanted to go to see it, Ling Xia knew that he couldn't be soft now, and he focused all his attention on the casting of the energy sword. By the time he had cast his sword sleeplessly all night, it was already a month later, and the man had lost a large circle of weight, his eyes were covered with blood, and he described it as haggard as if he had been seriously ill.

The sword created is perfect beyond imagination, the style is needless to say, the level is on the fourth order, and it can be slowly upgraded in the future. Knowing that Yu Zhi absolutely liked exquisite things, Ling Xia specially embedded several royal blue wind energy stones on his sword, and Song Xiaohu's was relatively simpler.

Song Xiaohu was happy to get the sword, and immediately melted the essence blood into it to let the sword recognize the master, and ran to the courtyard to practice the sword technique. He gave his sword a name, the Nine Heavens Demon Sword.

The corners of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, thinking that he should still clap his hands and say good, the protagonist's taste has improved a lot, always much better than the "second egg" that he gave himself back then.

He slept for a day and a night, and then carefully dressed up, shaved the scum of his chin, and felt that the dark circles under his eyes did not look so serious, so he took the sword and went out to find the royal family. Counting the two people also said that they hadn't seen each other for more than a month, the Imperial Elite should be fine, right?

It's just that the closer he got to the Imperial Residence, the more nervous he became, and the sweat in his palms was faint.

As he stood under the trees by the lake, he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him: "What have you come to do?" 

Ling Xia's vest stiffened, and he slowly turned around, and sure enough, he saw Yu Zhijie standing not far behind him.

He carefully looked at the look of Yu Zhizhi's eyebrows, the other party was very calm, and seemed to be in good spirits.

Ling Xia relaxed his mind slightly, unloaded the energy sword from his back and smiled, "Ah Jie, this is the sword I forged for you, and the little tiger's has already taken it..."

Yu Zhizhi glanced at it lightly, with no intention of taking it at all.

In an embarrassing silence, Ling Xia awkwardly retracted his hand and casually placed his sword on the stone beside him.

He secretly pinched his arm, desperately thinking about the topic. Of course, the more sensitive things could not be mentioned, he suddenly thought of one thing, and hurriedly said: "Ah Zhi, you also know that the people of the Sacred Daughter Peak and the Demon Cultivators are looking for you, I mean that you are also almost fifteen, and you are also at the age when you can go out and travel, can you apply to your master to go out to avoid it, always just in case..." Yu Zhijie quickly interrupted him and sneered, "Is it?"