chapter11

Miss Cui Yu took the noisy Song Xiaohu all the way and was also quite impatient, so she casually tied him up and threw him in the firewood room of the Shaoyang Sect. Song Xiaohu broke free of the rope himself, but he could not open the locked iron door, so he shouted vigorously, and happened to be passed by the little girl. The little girl asked him what he meant, and immediately took him to the test site.

Listening to Song Xiaohu's simple words, Ling Xia carefully looked at the little girl, dressed in an emerald green shirt, her eyebrows were curved and her skin was very white, and she looked like a beauty billet. And since he could swing and take Song Xiaohu into this closed venue, his identity was definitely not ordinary.

The little girl generously introduced herself, saying that her name was Feng Luo.

Ling Xia suddenly realized that this was the first person in the harem in the future of the protagonist! The pearl in the palm of the Shaoyang Sect, the daughter of the lord of Chongming City. He couldn't help but complain, why do all the leaders have to have an unmarried daughter?

Song Xiaohu looked around with some frustration: "Have you tried it for the first time?" Still late.

Feng Luo smiled, "That's nothing, I'll tell Master Brother, now lead you to the test."

Song Xiaohu suddenly cracked his mouth and smiled: "Then thank you very much!"

Ling Xia stood on the side with interest and watched the innocent dialogue between the two children of the opposite sex, and the sigh in her heart, sure enough, this is youth...

Watching Feng Luo lead Song Xiaohu away, Ling Xia smiled and said to Yu Zhijie, "Well, this Feng Luo is good, you may be able to become good friends." 

The villain's distorted concept of love comes from his father and mother who love and kill each other, and if he has more contact with a warm and cheerful girl like Feng Luo, he may be able to reverse it quickly.

Yuzhi's reaction was to frown a little, and he turned his head straight, saying the word "trouble" all over his body.

"..."

Before the start of the second game, Song Xiaohu finally returned, and naturally passed the preliminary test, and he said that he had made an agreement with Feng Luo and would definitely be able to join the Shaoyang Sect.

Ling Xia silently inside the cow, the protagonist is really powerful, so quickly got a girl!

The second test was a test of the candidate's comprehensive quality, requiring all the disciples to pass through the Shaoyang Sect's Treasure Land Ten Thousand Beasts Forest within ten hours, capture the third-order or higher magic beasts, or look for energy stones above the second order of the Dao, or the spirit grass above the third order.

As the name suggests, there are countless rare energy stones and spirit grasses in the Forest of Ten Thousand Beasts, as well as a variety of dangerous creatures. Considering the situation of these disciples, the predecessors of the Shaoyang Sect had laid a boundary in the Ten Thousand Beasts Forest, and only set the examination point on the edge of the area without high-level demon beasts.

Nevertheless, it is also dangerous to pass through the forest of ten thousand beasts that is nearly thirty kilometers long.

What worried Ling Xia the most was those tasks, he didn't know those so-called Spirit Grass Spirit Beasts at all? Song Xiaohu grew up in a barren ordinary mountain forest, and he would not know...

As if sensing something of his concern, Miyuki said in a calm tone, "I know what they look like."

He never forgot, although the women were very wary of him when he was at the Virgin's Peak, he had also seen the herbs cultivated in the medicinal fields, and secretly read some books that recorded the attributes of energy stones and magic beasts. Of course, the reading was the most superficial, and he couldn't touch the classics treasured by the Sacred Virgin Peak, but he should be able to help a little.