chapter71

Until there were only two people left in the room, Ling Xia suddenly became uncomfortable, and his every move felt extremely awkward. But what should be asked still had to be asked, and he said carefully: "Murong girl, before you... Do you know Aje?

Murong Xue nodded, and her tone was slightly low: "I saw him when I was a child."

Since she was a child, wherever she went, she was surrounded by a group of inseparable and respectful maids. The farthest she traveled was from the dormitory to the infirmary. She was told not to talk to strangers, not to go down mountains, not even to have friends—all the people who lived here were her subordinates.

When she was four years old, once in a while, she saw several women in the herb farm beating and scolding a child she had never seen before, who was about the same age as herself, but was pitifully thin.

Even though he was surrounded and beaten and scolded by several adults, he pursed his lips and did not say a word.

There was a little red as a bloody tear mole in the corner of his eye.

Murong Xue's heart was terrified, and she immediately cried bitterly. Her maid immediately went over and ordered the women to kneel down and palm each of them a hundred palms, and ordered: "Hurry up and drive this obstacle to the back mountain, don't frighten the holy woman!"

The child was violently dragged out by the neckline, and Murong Xue was held in her nursing mother's arms and walked back. She saw the child's expression in her teary eyes, gritting her teeth stubbornly, and there were clear palm prints on her face, but not a single tear.

Murong Xue wanted to let that person let go of this child, but she didn't know what to say.

It was always someone else who came to teach her what to do, but what she thought in her heart was always humbly but emotionlessly admonished by the maid: "This is not allowed, holy woman." When she returned, she asked her closest nursing mother, "Grandma Tea, who is that child?"

Mother Cha's eyes were no longer the usual kindness, but the contempt and hatred that she had never had before: "That's a vulgar and hateful man!" It will only lie to us women, and the holy woman remembers not to get along with these filthy things.

Later, she finally couldn't contain her curiosity and sneaked out during her nap to see the outside world. It's just that she ran and ran, and actually got lost in the back mountain, and unexpectedly saw the boy again.

The setting sun stained the ground orange, and the boy was teasing a puppy under a tree. He took out some steamed buns from his arms, the expression on his face was different from last time, and the expression of the puppy was extremely gentle. Murong Xue looked at the fluffy little animal curiously, and wanted to touch it, but she didn't dare. She could only hide behind a tree and watch secretly.

She felt that this boy was not as terrifying as Grandma Tea said.

A tall woman suddenly came over and slapped the boy in the face. She casually pinched the puppy's neck and sneered: "Cheap things, don't you work and still raise dogs?" You stole steamed buns from the kitchen, right? She said, actually throwing the puppy off the cliff.

The boy pounced and bit her hand like crazy.

Murong Xue's heart thumped, and her heart was very sad. But she clung to the trunk of the tree, as if her heels were nailed, and watched the boy faint from being beaten by the woman, and did not stand up from beginning to end. Later, she was found and carried back, and was strictly supervised and taught for many days, until she promised everyone that she would never run around again.

Later, she heard someone praying to the Protector that the boy was missing.

Murong Xue said this, slowly raised her head, her beautiful eyes as clear as water were full of self-blame: "Do you also dislike and despise me when you hear it?" Although I am called a saint in the Virgin, I can't even do what I want to do.