chapter28

Miyuki looked at her indifferently, reached out and drew his sword to split a stone next to him in half, and sneered: "Don't take it as an example, otherwise don't blame me for being ruthless under the sword."

Cui Yu looked at his back in a daze, the wound was hot and painful, and finally he couldn't help but sit on the ground and cry "wow".

Someone recognized that she was the big lady of Yunxiao City, and quickly came to help her, but was fiercely pushed aside by Cui Yu. She held back tears and stood up slowly.

This matter was quickly spread to the hall, Feng Shuming frowned and listened to the whispers of the disciples who passed the words, his expression was suddenly a little embarrassed, fortunately, the two disciples of the Water Family and the monk family and others had already gone to arrange to track the Fa Formation, and they were not here at this time.

Cui Tiancheng said, "Feng Zhangmen, there won't be any news, right?"

Feng Shuming coughed twice and wrote lightly: "No, it's just that Ling Ai just had a little dispute with a little disciple of mine, and it seems that there was a quarrel."

Cui Tiancheng laughed loudly, "Yu'er will not suffer any loss, children's family, what should they do?"

Your daughter has suffered a loss... Uncle Feng Ming slandered.

Sure enough, Cui Yu had already returned with tears, and the vicious wound on her delicate hand couldn't stop dripping blood, and the streaks of blood wet her pink shirt. Not to mention Cui Tiancheng's anger, Cui Yu's brothers were also surprised and began to ask Cui Yu while giving medicine to him. Cui Yu sobbed for a while before he said intermittently, only saying that he had been scratched by the Imperial Family, but did not say the reason. When the disciples in Cloud City heard this, they were even more indignant.

Soon, Miyuki was called over, and Uncle Feng ordered him to kneel on the ground. Miyuki gritted his teeth and knelt down, his lips still stubbornly pressed into a line, proud like a small leopard.

Cui Yu's original intention was to let Yu Zhijie know that he was not so good at bullying, so that he should not underestimate himself, but at this time, he was afraid that his father would not forgive him, and quickly pulled Cui Tiancheng's sleeve. Cui Tiancheng only didn't know, but just smiled: "Brother Feng, how do you see this matter handled?"

Feng Shuming naturally protected his disciple in his heart, so he smiled: "Well, I will let Zhi Zhi apologize to Yu'er and punish him for being grounded in the Houshan Pavilion for a month and not allowed to come out, is this good?"

Cui Yu was anxious as soon as she heard it, she came so easily to punish the imperial extermination in the Si Guo Pavilion, wouldn't this period be even more unseen?

Cui Tiancheng knew what she meant, but he also saw that the boy obviously didn't care about his precious daughter, and he also had the heart to separate the two, so he said, "Well, so good." 

Yu Zhizhi stood up expressionlessly and saluted, and said lightly, "Sister Cui, I'm really sorry."

Although it was an apology, his eyes were looking at the side, and he did not fall on Cui Yu at all, and after saying that, he left with the disciple who led the way.

Cui Yu was sad and angry again, and went straight to the guest room with his hand wrapped in Zongzi, and Cui Tiancheng ignored her. These small things naturally he would not pay attention to, and now the key is not this after all.

Soon a messenger arrived, saying that the Fa Array had been arranged to stop.

The set of magic tools in the Water Moon Belt is called "Soul Chaser", and the traces of the person who is being searched can be traced by the clothes and other clothes of the person being sought. It takes more than three people to operate together, and the higher the cultivation of these three people, the wider the scope of perception.