chapter37

Yu Zhi's eyes darkened, and as soon as his footsteps turned, he had already pulled Ling Xia backwards, and Song Xiaohu immediately followed.

When they got there, sure enough, in the center stood Xu Yan and the other three people, they were surrounded in the center by a group of strange cultivators holding illuminated magic weapons, but Bi Yun was standing on the periphery. Ling Xia judged from their green clothes that they should be the people of the nearby Green Burning Cave.

It's just that how can the people of Qingyandong have anything to do with Xu Yan and others?

Yu Zhijie stopped Song Xiaohu, who wanted to jump, and hid behind the tree to carefully observe the people below.

Biyun was dressed in a green shirt with several pearls on her clothes, a golden bell tied to her bare white calves, and her hair was loosely tied on her head with a jade hairpin, and her posture was very beautiful. She smiled and fiddled with a few strands of hair, "These three brothers are probably too ignorant, but they are just asking you for a way, but they are fierce to the little sister, which I don't like." Brothers and sisters of Qingyandong, they bully me.

Ling Xia saw that the corners of his mouth twitched when he saw this situation, and it was obvious that this witch lady was bored and provoked things again.

The dozen or so people in the Qinglan Cave were all stiff-eyed and sluggish, obviously controlled by Bi Yun's **** technique. They mechanically raised their swords in their hands and rushed towards Xu Yan and the others.

Xu Yan struck the two men in front of him with his sword, gritting his teeth and scolding, "You shameless demon girl! It will only use some magic tricks to charm some people who have no cultivation heart! Watch me do it for Skywalker today!

Bi Yun was amused by his words: "You can't take care of yourself, are you still for Skywalker?" You kill them first and then kill my little poor girl." She said that in the end, she was already weeping, and Xu Yan suddenly flashed such a thought in his heart, "Yes, she is so weak and pitiful, how can she be a demon girl who understands the evil law..." He suddenly found Xu Mingyang, Liao Ziqing also slowed down the movement and his face showed confusion, and suddenly his heart was cold, obviously, this demon girl is using the evil law again!

He gathered his spiritual power and shook violently, and the energy sword in his hand emitted a crisp and long roar, and the other two quickly perked up. Xu Yan shouted, "You should let them disperse quickly, or I will be rude to you!"

If it was near Chongming City, Xu Yan, a disciple of these Qingyandong Sect, naturally did not pay attention to it, but at this time, it was in someone else's territory, and he might not be able to bear the consequences of the attack. It was because he repeatedly gave in and was forced by a group of middle- and low-ranking disciples to tie his hands and feet.

When Song Xiaohu saw that the same door was in danger, he couldn't help but jump from the tree and slap it towards Biyun, but because she was a woman, there were only two points of force under the palm.

Xu Yan and the others were immediately overjoyed, and the people of the Green Burning Cave also temporarily stopped like puppet people because of the weakening of their control.

Bi Yun easily dodged it, and when she saw Song Xiaohu's appearance clearly, she smiled: "It was you." This brother and sister didn't have time to thank you for saving your life yesterday.

Song Xiaohu was blushed by what she said, and said indignantly: "Almost fooled by you!" You demon girl, lied to me and almost hurt Big Brother Ling! Today, they have come to bully my fellow disciples, and it is really disgusting!

Bi Yun looked at the tree without any reason, and a pair of bright eyes were really Gu Panshenghui: "Is the elder brother Ling you are talking about the same person as yesterday?" Didn't he come today?