chapter18

The hut where Ling Xia was now living was a temporary place to house the newly promoted disciples in charge, and the other disciples had already left here one after another to go to the assigned place. That is to say, he was stained with the light of Song Xiaohu and Yu Zhizhi to temporarily commit himself here to recuperate.

Ling Xia was still worried about the people in Yunxiao City, and he didn't want to provoke the unbearable memories of Yu Zhi, so he asked Song Xiaohu behind his back. Song Xiaohu immediately said, "I heard Feng Luo say that those people did not leave, saying that it was that... The little master and disciple have disappeared nearby, and they will have to find him until they are there.

Of course, what Ling Xia didn't know was that there was also a reason for Cui Yu. After the end of the scene, Mo waited for Cui Yu to really coax for a while, saying that now that Yu Zhijie had just entered the Shaoyang Sect, asking Feng Shuming if someone was inappropriate, etc., Cui Yu finally relaxed and said that he would go back and beg her father to say it again. Although Cui Yu was brutal, he was not stupid, and he also knew that this matter was not so easy. Shang Yan was missing and she was unhappy, and she just had a reason to stay.

Ling Xia's spirit, maybe it was better that he could harden his heart and destroy the corpse, but now it was too late to regret it, not to mention that even if he did it again, he still couldn't do it... One can only pray that Shangyan's body will not be found. He told Song Xiaohu a few words again, don't say anything about leaking your mouth, etc., and Song Xiaohu should also respond.

Feng Luo and Song Xiaohu were already very familiar, and they would nod politely when they saw Ling Xia, but there was a sense of alienation. Ling Xia knew that the ranking of the world's seniority here was not based on age, but according to strength and entry time, and the status of the disciples in charge was even more different. According to the rules here, it seems that he also honors Feng Luo as "Master Sister", and Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu as "Master Brother"...

Ling Xia felt the worry of the egg.

And here to recuperate, as long as you look at the costumes can accurately judge the identity of each person, it is really the standard "clothes to take people". Among the disciples of their "Pin" generation, the disciple in charge was black and golden, the disciples of the other predecessors of the Shaoyang Sect were black and silver, and the other third-order disciples of the second rank were gray robes, and when it was Ling Xia's turn, they could only be dark blue family disciples.

Although there was not too much **** for this world, Ling Xia was still stimulated by this hierarchical feudal system. It was not very appropriate for him to recuperate here, and the wound was not a big problem, so he decided to report to Yingxian Pavilion earlier.

When he said this, Song Xiaohu didn't have any expression of embarrassment, but just grinned, "Then I will look for you when I have time, Brother Ling, you must also come to see us often." After all, Song Xiaohu was already a disciple of the leader of the faction, and in front of Feng Luo,

Ling Xia did not rub his hedgehog head as usual, but just nodded and smiled: "Well, I will come to see you when I have time."

Yu Zhijie's reaction was even weaker, and he quickly glanced at Ling Xia Dao and turned his head: "Then you must also cultivate well, don't be beaten like a pig's head next time." "

"...... Good. "Ling Xia's speechless, how poisonous should this child be?"

There are many trivial things for the first time, such as the allocation of rooms, the teaching of basic rules, etc., which are really no less than young people who have just found a job, and Ling Xia will not let the two children send themselves. However, he walked far, and when he looked back, he found that the two children were still watching his direction, and his heart was suddenly warm.