chapter85

The muscles under the lips and teeth are flexible and elastic, and when he first bites up, he seems to tense for a moment, but soon relaxes, as if to make him bite hard.

Listening to the embarrassed and gentle comfort of Yu Zhi Je, Ling Xia finally let go of his mouth with a scream, and admitted very shamefully that when Yu no Je broke his leg just now, he was sad and scared, and his internal organs twitched and almost shrunk into a ball.

With red eyes, he tried hard to push away from the Imperial Jeopardy, but the other party still pressed him into his arms, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

Ling Xia took a deep breath, no matter what, no matter if he was dead hearted, he always had to ask clearly before making a decision.

He straightened up and looked into Yu Zhijie's eyes and said, "Aje, do you want to get married?" Although he tried hard to use a calm tone, the words he said were still a hint of memesis, and Ling Xia wanted to slap himself twice in chagrin, it was too embarrassing!

Mi no Je's expression did not show any waves, but he just squinted his eyes and looked tacit.

Ling Xia's heart suddenly fell into the valley, and he forced a smile, and said something he didn't understand: "Then I want to say congratulations, you actually told the world about such a big thing and didn't tell me... After marrying someone else's girl, you must treat her well..."

"You're grieving." The pupils of the Imperial Peerless Eye were slightly enlarged, and the clear pupils clearly reflected Ling Xia's face, and the appearance of lost soul could not be concealed at all. Moreover, his tone was light, as if he was saying something unrelated to him, but he ruthlessly lifted Ling Xia's last piece of gauze that covered the wound, revealing the bloody wound.

The strings belonging to reason in Ling Xia's brain completely broke, and he threw himself on the bed, put his elbows on his neck and hissed, "How about Lao Tzu just being sad?" Absolute you bastard bastard! What you said before is all a lie to me, right? Is it fun to deceive? Bastard! Brute! He

didn't care about being humiliated or disgraced, tears filled his eyes as if he didn't want money, and his lips trembled. Thanks to the fact that there are no weapons around, otherwise you will stab this bastard to death!

Yu Zhijie hugged him and turned over, holding him back in his arms, Ling Xiaqi's head was dizzy, and he didn't even have the strength to struggle, but his back couldn't help twitching with his eyes closed.

"Don't cry." Yu Zhijie felt a wrench, simply lowered his head and kissed the crystals on the other party's face, but he couldn't lick it cleanly, he stroked back and forth along Ling Xia's thin back, "I won't marry any woman."

Ling Xia opened his eyes in shock, and immediately saw the joy between the eyebrows of the Imperial Eyebrows, which was almost like dancing with his hands. He was confused about the situation, his eyes were red and repeated mechanically: "Don't marry?"

Miyuki never crossed his face and blushed a little on the tips of his ears: "How much you like me, I already know."

"...

"Ling Xia was speechless, is that the point? He said in a dumb voice, "Don't you try to lie to me, didn't you write the announcement of the marriage?" You, are you not wearing a wedding dress today?

Yu Zhijie frowned, as if he was thinking about how to say it, and only after a while said, "I wrote it, but..."

Ling Xia was already about to collapse, and he pulled the collar of Yu Zhijie's middle shirt hard and said, "What's going on?" You have to make it clear!

"This marriage is fake." Yuzhi didn't want to say too much, he didn't want Ling Xia to know about those bloody and dirty things. This person just needs to stay in the sun and smile to himself every day.