chapter130

It turned out that it was absolutely impossible to do anything together, and Ling Xia did not have that hardware device at all.

Ling Xia was full of grief and indignation, and he couldn't raise his head in shame. It's just that he is now a teenager, and in the eyes of Yu Zhijie, he bites his lower lip with a bit of gambling meaning, and looks like he is about to cry out of grievance.

Yuzhi's heart softened, and he returned to his adult form and held Ling Xia on his lap, helping him wipe the liquid left by himself on his thigh. He really wanted to hug Ling Xia now, but there... He drew a comparison, it was too narrow, and if he forced it, he would probably get hurt.

I can only wait for Ling Xia to "grow up" a little.

Ling Xia was annoyed, he had known that Yu Zhijie was so bad, skinless and faceless, he might as well return to the Holy Female Peak for help at that time!

Thanks to the fact that Yu Zhiji touched and kissed him all over again, in the end, he was not so beastly.

Ling Xia's physical strength also returned to the appearance of a teenager, and the rush for days and the noise just now had exhausted him, and fatigue appeared in his eyes, and he took a nap from time to time.

Yu Zhijie kissed his forehead distressedly and said softly, "Ling, sleep."

Ling Xia glared at him weakly, allowing himself to fall asleep groggily. When he woke up, he wanted to cry even more—his clothes were bigger again. In the mirror, he is a few years younger, his face is immature, and his voice is more and more crisp.

Pit daddy!

Yu Zhijie didn't mean to be anxious at all, but instead he didn't know where to find a lot of children's clothes, and he chose them to change into Ling Xia with great interest.

Being fiddled with like a doll like a doll by Yu Zhijie, Ling Xia simply wanted to cry without tears, and Xiaobai also had no news, and he didn't know if there was any news of the antidote on Murong Xue's side.

Mino Je took his hand and went around the garden, and the difference in size between the two hands was now very obvious. Thinking that in two days he would be able to ride on Lord Demon Zun's neck and play, Ling Xia suddenly looked bloody.

His sad and anxious mood Lord Demon Venerable did not receive it at all, and Yuzhi carelessly pinched the dessert with his slender fingers, feeding it to Ling Xia's lips piece by piece, and his eyes were simply gentle and could drip water.

Ling Xia sighed helplessly and shook his head to signal that he was full.

The phoenix eyes of the Imperial Peerless looked at his bulging belly obliquely, and said softly: "Don't want to eat it?" What else does Ling want to eat? Ling Xia stood up uncomfortably, could it be that Yu Zhiji was still a potential Zhengtai control?

Yu Zhiji quickly reached over, rubbed Ling Xia's belly, and said with a smile: "The belly is so soft."

"As for laughing so happily?" Ling Xia secretly rolled his eyes.

However, the strength of the Mino Je is not light or heavy, and it is really very comfortable. Ling Xia didn't resist anymore, squinting his eyes and leaning into Yu Zhijie's arms, letting him pinch his belly to help him eat.

Mino Ji laughed, his long hair fell down, and continued to wait patiently and carefully. He felt that the effect of this poison was very good, he could have the opportunity to look at Ling Xia's appearance at every age, and now Ling Xia's childlike and cute appearance was simply something he liked very much.

After another two days, Ling Xia went out with Yu Zhijie hugging - his small short legs could no longer keep up with Yu Zhijie's pace.

Mino Je's body was a plain shirt, and his long loose hair was simply pulled up with a plain jade hairpin. Ling Xia was wearing a pale yellow shorts, her tender white arms were exposed, and her neck was hung with silver collars, dazzling, and many indescribable accessories, and she also wore a bracelet decorated with small bells on her hands.