chapter94

Su Musha's poisonous tongue in the protagonist legion was as strong as ever, and Ling Xia was too lazy to pay attention to him. Xiao Hongyu is a facial paralysis attribute, cold heart, and he cleverly chose to take a detour. When Song Xiaohu was in a coma, Murong Xue was seriously injured and needed to recuperate, but in the end he chatted a lot with Shui Ling.

Just chatting for a while, Ling Xia found that the little girl Shui Ling's heart and eyes were not ordinary, and she inquired about the Imperial Absolute and Demon Cultivation in a different way, and her attitude towards him was obviously full of vigilance. Ling Xia also smiled and walked around, after all, the few of them were really good for Song Xiaohu.

However, he also knew from the side knocking that Song Xiaohu's harem is still empty, and he doesn't have a single girl, which is not scientific!

Song Xiaohu finally woke up, and his eyes would not turn when he saw Ling Xia.

Ling Xia just smiled and looked at him with satisfaction: "Little tiger, it's been a long time."

Song Xiaohu's eyes widened, and his lips quirked a few times. Ling Xia still remembered that when he wore it back for the second time, Song Xiaohu almost didn't cry. This time, the protagonist Jun finally fought angry, and did not shed tears or anything, but his eyes instantly turned red.

Ling Xia couldn't help but rub his hedgehog head as before, emotionally he had preferred Yuzhijie before, and always felt that Yuzhijie needed more care than Song Xiaohu. But no matter how much the protagonist goes against the sky, no matter how much the golden finger opens, he is essentially just a simple and hot-blooded big boy.

The differences between childhood friends on the road and his cannon fodder that hangs up at every turn are also extremely heavy burdens in the heart of the protagonist Jun, who has a strong sense of responsibility.

Song Xiaohu held his hand deadly: "Brother Ling, why are you here?" Ah he... I'm sorry, but I didn't know anything back then. I later met Ah Je and asked about your whereabouts, and he just said that you are dead and he will avenge you, and asked me to leave it alone.

He raised his head and stared at Ling Xia's thin shoulders and cheeks with a pair of dark eyes, and he felt even more guilty in his heart.

He always knew too little about Ling Xia and Yuzhijie, and he couldn't do anything.

Ling Xia smiled and said, "I'm fine, it's just that I was injured a little, and I only recovered my body some time ago." But you, how have you lived all these years?

Under his gaze, Song Xiaohu began to talk endlessly as if he had met a close and trusted elder. The experience of the protagonist Jun is similar to what Ling Xia expected, cultivation, adventure, and upgrade, in addition, he has made many good friends, and found clues about his unreliable but strong parents against the sky.

Song Xiaohu said in the end, hesitated: "Brother Ling, then do you want to stay in the Demon Cultivation Dao with A Je?" Can you persuade him to leave here and go back with me? Master was sick for months because of his anger.

Ling Xia was silent for a moment and smiled, "It's impossible for Ah to go back, Xiaohu." And have you thought about it, if Ah Je goes back now, will the righteous people let him go?

Song Xiaohu said without hesitation: "I will definitely stand on Aje's side!" I will explain it to them clearly, and I don't blame Ah Je for what happened back then! How can what his father did count on his head? Ling Xia was amused by his categorical tone, and he was really a simple protagonist... He arched his eyebrows and said, "It's not all bad for Ah Je to stay here, those people in the Demon Cultivator Dao will be well governed by him."