chapter33

The area where he was now was at the junction of several small sects, such as the Qinglan Cave and the Dust Pavilion, so the people who came and went were more mixed. The scale of these sects was far inferior to that of the Shaoyang Sect, because the land was scarce and contentious for resources, and from time to time there would be some disputes and swords against each other.

On this day, Ling Xia was eating at an inn, and while feeding Ah Li chicken nuggets, he recalled in his mind the alchemy books he had just read.

His current physical cultivation and energy element cultivation could only be regarded as a beginner, and he didn't know anything about kendo, and he had been studying and refining attack magic weapons for the past few days. Although Ah Li was very powerful, it was a magic beast after all, and it could not be easily exposed.

There are many attack weapons, but the most common one is the sword. The refining of the sword was more demanding than other magic weapons, and Ling Xia had never tried it. When he left, the two children were still using the Spirit Wood Sword, and they didn't know if they had their own energy swords after these four years?

He was mentally sketching the shape of the energy sword, and there was a noise at the door, and a group of gray-clad disciples from the Dust Pavilion walked in, and a dozen or so people occupied three or four tables, shouting for wine and meat. Ling Xia didn't care either, put Ah Li on the table, and began to eat slowly.

After a while, I heard a roar of demonic beasts, but it was a group of green-clad disciples from the Green Burning Cave who came in, and the originally small inn was even more crowded. The shopkeeper quickly greeted him with a smile on his face, and the time they stayed here naturally knew that the two factions had been at odds for a long time.

As soon as the oncoming disciple saw the scene inside the inn, he immediately frowned, coldly glanced at the dust cabinet and walked in, and found an empty seat to sit down. There was only one table left, and the group of nine could not sit down.

Xiao Er smiled and pointed to Ling Xia's position: "There is only one guest on the table over there, guest officer, how about you and that guest merge the table first?" A

green-clad disciple suddenly sneered, "You don't have long eyes!" When have you ever seen us sit at a table with people in the Green Burning Cave?

Ling Xia hated to see these disputes the most, and besides, he was almost finished eating, so he stood up and smiled: "Little Second Brother, I just finished eating, check out, trouble get two chickens and some dry food."

Xiao Er smiled gratefully and hurried to clean up the table.

Originally, this matter was settled, who knew that one of the disciples in the Dust Pavilion immediately laughed in a low voice: "Sigh, sure enough, a green-skinned disciple will only bully the weak." 

The person in the Green Burning Cave immediately stood up, slapped the table and scolded: "Which turtle king is a bastard, and will only sneak behind Grandpa's back to scold people?" 

The disciples of the Dust Pavilion would show weakness and also stand up and scold, they had suffered a loss in the competition with the Qinghuan Cave for the Spirit Stone this time, and they were worried that there was nowhere to vent.

Ling Xia looked at the small inn that had turned into a battlefield in an instant, and he was a little speechless, and sure enough, he couldn't stay in this kind of realm, and stopping was trouble. The shopkeeper was panicking to prepare dry food for him, at this time he was also shocked and pale, stopped and waved his hands: "Distinguished officers..."

But at this time, both sides are scolding, how can his voice be heard by others?

A heart-warming bell suddenly rang, and everyone present had a headache, subconsciously covered their ears and squatted on the ground in pain.