chapter36

Hey, I must be in the wrong position to get up!

Ling Xia was a little crying, but Yu Zhijie was holding him as a pillow, right? Although the body of the young man was slightly thin, it was muscular, and the pillow was hard, and he did not have a bad breath all night.

He gently put aside the hand that belonged to the Emperor on his waist, and the other party immediately opened his eyes, and the eyes under the long eyelashes were extremely clear, as if they had been awake all the time.

Ling Xia was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled: "Ah Zhi, early."

Yu Zhijie looked at him, sat up somewhat unnaturally, and slowly put on Ling Xia's coat on his back.

They came to look for that kind of magic beast this time, in order not to attract attention, and did not wear the clothes of the Shaoyang Sect, but ordinary clothes.

Ling Xia asked while washing, "I heard Xiao Hu say that it was because Feng Luo was poisoned and needed the blood of a magic beast as a medicinal guide, so did you come here?"

"Hmm." Miyuki nodded and said in a deep voice, "This kind of magic beast is named Liaoran, it is a fifth-order thunder demon beast unique to this place, and the number of nocturnal activities is very small, because it is small and fast, and its eyes and ears are psychic, so it is extremely difficult to catch." This time, Shaoyang sent a total of five disciples, in addition to Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu, there were also Xu Yan, Xu Mingyang, and Liao Ziqing. There was still a little impression of Xu Yan Lingxia, after all, when he tried with him, he beat him with a blue nose and swollen face, but the other two did not know.

He was a little worried that the other party would recognize him and cause unnecessary trouble, so he insisted on taking Transfigurine. However, the Imperial Extinction immediately stopped it, after all, this elixir was harmful to the body.

Seeing that Ling Xia had the intention of insisting, Yu Zhijie said coldly, "You can rest assured, he does not dare to look for trouble."

In terms of strength, he was now an out-and-out disciple of the Shaoyang Sect, Feng Shuming's most proud disciple of Qing Zhuolan, Xu Yan was only not a disciple of the Sword Cultivation of this Sect, and naturally did not dare to offend him. Of course, Miyuki still remembers Xu Yan's humiliation of himself when he signed up, and this person is honest, if not...

Listening to Yu Zhijie's words was extremely determined, and Ling Xia did not change his appearance in half a doubt. He still had a good feeling for the little girl who had fallen on Feng Luo, and immediately wondered what kind of magic weapon could help them.

Because they only act at night, everyone still rests at the inn during the day.

Ling Xia looked at the alchemy book and thought seriously, catching the Thunder Demon Beast, it was naturally the best to use the Wood System and the Wind System Magic Weapon. His current energy stone had a second-order wood energy stone and a third-order wind energy stone, and how to design the magic weapon was also a problem.

He used a special quill to write and draw on straw paper, calculated the energy needed to stone trees and fire, and designed four or five refining tools of straw paper and schemes.

Yuzhi stood quietly in front of the window and looked at Ling Xia, Ling Xia was really very good looking when he concentrated, the usual soft lip line was tightly pressed into a line, and his eyes were focused and serious.

Yuzhi watched with astonishment, there was an indescribable strange heat in his heart, and he wanted to go over and hug the other party from behind... This impulse made him feel very strange and inexplicably excited.