chapter32

When the specimen didn't feel very good, especially when Ling Xia found that he didn't have a wisp on his body.

This body was obviously not stagnating with the disappearance of the master's soul, and had begun to take on the form of a young man. The limbs become flexible and slender, the proportions are perfect, the only thing missing is that because of the long-term lack of activity and lack of sunlight, too thin, and the skin is really moist and white, it is almost enough to play the piano on it...

Thinking of a girl ferocious and vicious call cannon fodder-White Lotus Lady C, Ling Xia is like a thorn in the back, really eager to jump out immediately to let the sun shine, so that the skin can become a healthy wheat color as soon as possible, and train a bulging sexy little muscle.

Cannon fodder is also a dignified good felling?

Ah Li was obviously guarding Ling Xia every day, and when he saw him wake up, he immediately narrowed his amber eyes, jumped on the wall of the container, and his long ears shook with excitement, making a few kitten-like whimpers.

Ling Xia smiled at it through the liquid, and his eyebrows were bent.

Now that you're wearing it again, try to adapt to the change.

Moreover, he must get better as soon as possible, find Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu, and tell them that he is fine!

By the time Ling Xia was able to sit up and move freely against the wall of the container, it would be three or four days later.

The masked man briefly said their general situation, when he temporarily protected Ling Xia's remaining heart pulse, in order to avoid the search of the Shaoyang Sect and others, the masked man took him and Ah Li away.

Ling Xia listened to it with a sense of shame, and he didn't know how much the mask man in the book was afraid of trouble. The protagonist followed him for more than a month, he quietly left, and now he actually took his own burden for four years... He was now particularly worried about the two children.

He looked at the scenery outside and asked, "So senior, where are we now?" 

Their current location is on the edge of a cliff, and the vegetation and the color of the rocks outside are very different from Chongming City.

"Virgin's Peak." The masked man said casually, "Otherwise, where else am I going to find someone to repair your broken heart pulse?"

Ling Xia was suddenly shocked, Saint Daughter Peak? Isn't that already thousands of miles away from the Shaoyang Sect? And the Virgin Peak is the root of the distortion of the Emperor's personality...

You must know that the Jade Daughter of the Sacred Daughter Peak teaches the pure woman of the pit father, and respects the holy woman. It is said that the founders hated men the most, so the holy women of the past generations were not allowed to marry, and if other believers wanted to marry, they needed the man to pass the triple test of this door.

Saint Virgin Peak has the most powerful healing technique in the entire Otherworld, but if a man comes to seek healing, he can't even go up to the peak without going through various levels of testing.

Miyu's mother was the former Saint Lady Yu Linglong, who had been defiled by the Great Demon Head of the Demon Cultivation Dao, which made the Jade Girl Sect members even more disgusted with men. Miyuki grew up here when he was a child, and was beaten and scolded by a group of extreme and strange women from time to time, and it is strange to be able to grow up normally until now.

Although he was dissatisfied with the Jade Girl Sect, Ling Xia was still excited. Because, Murong Xue, the cute girl who generally exists as a goddess in his heart, is here!