Chapter 26: Stand Off

Bismarck and the other girl glared at each other, the former aiming all her guns at the latter.

"Prinz Eugen, do you read me?"

"Yes. I'm at the pier on standby. Bismarck just went out." (Prinz Eugen)

"Bring her back. She is on the verge of engaging an Azur Lane member."

"The intruder is from Azur Lane?! Got it. I will drag her back. Prinz Eugen, Sortieing!" (Prinz Eugen)

Prinz Eugen icon appeared on the monitor, indicating she has been launched.

"Yahagi, Location?"

"On site. (Yahagi)

"Both you and Noshiro get ready to restrain them if they get loud. Hiryuu, any signs of her escorts?"

"I'm counting three unidentified shipgirls approaching in a few seconds." (Hiryuu)

This is going to get hairy.

<Ark Royal!> (???)

A large woman with blonde hair stopped just behind the pervert. Judging by all those large guns on her rigging, she must be a Battleship. Accompanying her is another Battleship girl in blue uniform with her zipper undone, showing off her black bra, and a short green haired bespectacled girl wearing a brown sleeveless vest and white lab coat.

<You guys... I thought I told you to be on standby.> (Pervert)

<Yeah. Until we detected the target and multiple planes on our radar.> (Blonde Battleship girl)

<Langley, you were supposed to keep them in check.> (Pervert)

<Nevada and Pennsylvania are eager to fight. What do you expect me to do? And why are you hugging a child?> (Green Bespectacled girl)

I have no idea who is who...

"Bismarck, please come back with me." [Bismarck, bitte komm mit mir zurück] (Prinz Eugen)

"No. This is our fight. They will pay for injuring my people." [Nein. Dies ist unser Kampf. Sie werden dafür bezahlen, dass sie meine Leute verletzt haben.] (Bismarck)

Admiral Hipper, Admiral Graf Spee and Z23 joined the fray. Their weapons primed and ready to fire. The opposing party did the same, minus the pervert still hugging a flailing and kicking Satsuki.

"All of you, calm down!" (Yahagi)

Yahagi and Noshiro stepped in between them.

"Move out of the way, madam. Do not interfere!" [Gehen Sie aus dem Weg, Madame. Mischen Sie sich nicht ein!] (Z23)

<Japanese? So you are part of the Sakura Empire then. Want to taste my 14-inch guns?> (Blue Battleship Girl)

This is not looking good. I need to save Satsuki first before I find a way to handle the rest. How should I... It's comical but it might work.

"Satsuki, if you can hear me, wink."

Satsuki winked. Good.

"A bat is a good weapon for bonking perverts. Does a torpedo look like a bat to you? It does, doesn't it?"

Sastuki tilted her head in confusion, before realizing what I'm trying to imply. Catching the torpedo that she kicked out of her launcher, Satsuki swung overhead behind her with all her might. The was an audible 'Kang' from the speakers as the torpedo made contact with the pervert's forehead,

"Gaargh!!" (Pervert)

The pervert staggered backwards and clutched her head in pain with both hands. Satsuki, now free, quickly regrouped with the others.

The blonde Battleship girl is trying to stifle her laughter while the green one lets out an exasperated sigh,

<Look! That's what happens when you try to grab a random girl!> (Green Bespectacled Girl)

"Yahagi, broadcast me."

"You are linked." (Yahagi)

Yahagi pulled out a megaphone and painted it

<Unidentified fleet, stand down now!>

<English?> (Blonde Battleship Girl)

<Ouch. That smarts.> (Pervert)

<This is neutral waters. I will not tolerate any fighting in this territory.>

<Huh? Who are you?> (Pervert)

<Either you leave this place or risk diplomatic repercussions.>

Diplomatic repercussions? Seriously? What the hell am I talking about?

<What should we do?> (Blonde Battleship Girl)

<We finally found where the Red Axis are hiding. Once we regroup with the rest, we can launch a full-scale attack. Let's retreat for now.> (Blue Battleship Girl)

<I believe my English is fluent enough for you to understand. This is neutral territory. We do not hold any allegiance to the Red Axis.>

<You say that but that damn German over there is siding with you lot. And you were speaking the language of those Sakura idiots.> (Blonde Battleship Girl)

"Are you insulting us?!" [Wollen Sie uns beleidigen?](Bismarck)

"Bismarck, please calm down." [Bismarck, bitte beruhigen Sie sich.] (Prinz Eugen)

The Ironblood girls primed their guns again as the other side did the same. Everyone is too heated.

"Admiral, I'm picking up another unidentified signal!" (Ooyodo)

Oh what now?!

<Huh?> (Pervert)

"Thats-!" (Noshiro)

"Look out!" (Prinz Eugen)

Prinz Eugen and Noshiro suddenly charged towards the English shipgirls. I can see what they are looking at. The blonde one and the small one are being targeted.

"All units, sortie! Prepare for AA combat!"

<I knew it! They're-> (Blonde Battleship Girl)

<Incoming enemy aircraft! Evasive maneuvers! Defend yourselves!> (Pervert)

Prinz Eugen and Noshiro tackled the Blonde Battleship Girl and the small one, shoving them out of the incoming danger. Towers of water rose from the sea as the area where the English shipgirls once stood were bombarded by planes made out of red flames. The pervert and the blue Battleship Girl moved out of the way just before the bombs fell.

"Oh my. Looks like I'm a little rusty~" (???)

Floating in midair with what looks to be countless shikigami paper revolving around her was a busty woman with fox ears and nine tails. She wore a white top with a black belt below her chest, paired with a long red and black overcoat with gold trimmings and a red mini shirt with knee-high tights. She looked down on the English shipgirls with a sadistic grin. Even though I'm hiding behind a screen, I can see the killing intent in her eyes.

"Bismarck-san, we are here to pick you up." (Fox Woman)

[Akagi...] (Bismarck)