Chapter 63: Bath time Shenanigans

Zuihou sat in front of me awkwardly as we soaked in the bath. In this bathroom attached to my office, no one will disturb us. It's taking me all my willpower not to get a hard-on or fondle her. I will have to content with holding her little grabbable waist.

After saying my goodbyes to the old Zuihou and Shigure, I returned to a bored and annoyed Suzuya and spent the rest of the day clearing those goddamn reports. There was a little trouble outside at sea in the evening. A fleets of Abyssals was fighting a fleet of mass-produced Siren a little too close to our defence line. As with the usual protocol, I sortied two fleets and oversaw the sinking of both enemy fleets. Both enemy fleets had only Destroyer variants and a Light Cruiser variant, so it was dealing with them was easy. At least, I think that was a Light Cruiser Variant. I have yet to memorize all the markings and how a Siren Knight Class looks like. There aren't any sorties to clear today so that was the highlight of an otherwise dull and peaceful day for the girls.

After dinner, I was surprised by Zuihou, who had came to my office, clutching the present I had placed on her workstation this afternoon. She was sweating, having sprinted all the way from her dorm in this exceptionally hot autumn day. Not to mention she was training the entire day at the Carrier Training Ground with the others.

Before she can say anything, I dragged her into my bathroom. So, here we are.

Of course. The model plane didn't join us in the bath. It's sitting on the sofa outside.

Not sure what possessed me to do such a thing, but this is a rare chance for us to actually bath together.

"Erm... Admiral?" (Zuihou)

Yeah?"

"It's a little ticklish." (Zuihou)

"Oh. Sorry."

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her instead.

"How about this?"

"Better... Wait. What are we doing?!" (Zuihou)

"Taking a bath together. A little too late to realize now."

"Uugh... I feel so embarrassed all of a sudden..." (Zuihou)

"Well, the both of us needed one. And since there is a bath right here, might as well take the opportunity. Also, this is not the first time we see each other naked."

"Shut up! That's not the main point!" (Zuihou)

She reached behind to give a light tap on my forehead. She is getting flustered. So cute!

Despite her complaints, Zuihou held onto my arms and even leaned backwards against me. Just by glancing down, I can see her perky nipples through the water. I can feel her butt touching my... Oh no. The blood in my body is about to rush to the lower part of my body.

Zuihou quickly covered her chest with her hands,

"Geez. Please don't stare at me so much." (ZUihou)

Ah... She noticed.

"Admiral..." (Zuihou)

"What is it?"

"Thank you for the present. I love it!" (Zuihou)

"Glad you like it. I only wished I could have given it to you earlier."

"I can't wait to start building it~" (Zuihou)

Zuihou stretched her leg out of the water, pushing herself against me at the same time.

Is she seducing me on purpose or is she that defenceless?

"Speaking of which, that old Type 99 model that was on the top shelf has disappeared. Where did you keep it?" (Zuihou)

"I reunited it to its owner."

"Hm? What does that mean?" (Zuihou)

"You don't have to know."

"Tell me. Now, I'm curious." (Zuihou)

I pulled her closer and sniffed her neck. The sweet smell of jasmine and milk filled my nostrils.

"Hyaah!? Hey! Don't sniff me like that! Eh? What is this hard thing poking- Ehhh?!?!?!" (Zuihou)

I couldn't control it anymore... My son is at full mast and the hot water is not helping.

"I can't help it. You are so cute, I just want to gobble you up."

"Geez. Admiral, you pervert." (Zuihou)

I thought she would run away, but surprisingly, she hasn't moved from her spot. In fact, she is touching it!

"It's painful, right? Being this hard..." (Zuihou)

"Not...particularly."

"Should I help you with it?" (Zuihou)

Oh. I like where this is going.

"How are you going to help me deal with it?"

"Umm... That's..." (Zuihou)

I held her chin and tilted her head towards mine.

"Do you have a way?"

"I... I... Mmh~ Nmm~" (Zuihou)

I pushed my lips against her and stuck my tongue inside her mouth. It's warm and sweet. As if by instinct, I felt her tongue swish about in mine, trying to twirl around my tongue awkwardly.

"Puah..." (Zuihou)

Zuihou's face is red with a rather feminine expression plastered all over.

"Admiral..." (Zuihou)

Yep. I can't take it anymore. I already at my limit here. I scooped her out of the bathtub.

"Kyaah?! Wh-what?!" (Zuihou)

"We are going to the bedroom."

"Wait! We are still wet!" (Zuihou)

"By the time, we are done, it will dry. And you being wet is better."

"What are yo- Geez! Pervert! That's not the 'wet' I'm talking about! Ahn! Nnh! D-don't squeeze my butt!" (Zuihou)

I believe I don't have to describe what we did that night. Her sweet moans were music to my ears.