Chapter 62: Moving On (My Precious Treasure/Memory)

"Hey~ Admiral~ Let's take a break." (Suzuya)

"Don't tempt me. It has only been 15 minutes since we started."

"See? Even you are bored of all these paperwork. Let's get some sweets Mamiya's" (Suzuya)

Today, Suzuya is my secretary ship. I may have made a mistake in asking her for help today.

"Come on. Get to work already. I want to get these done by lunch."

I tapped the self-proclaimed gyaru on the head with some files,

"Mleh. Fine~" (Suzuya)

Suzuya grabbed the files that were balancing on her head,

"Why aren't the elite four here?" (Suzuya)

"Elite four? What are you taking about? P*kemon?"

"Zuihou, Shigure, Pudding-chan and Shioi. Usually they are your secretary for the day." (Suzuya)

"Zuihou and Shouhou are teaching Ryuuhou how to use her planes and the ways of a CVL. Shigure is on patrol duty with Yuudachi. Both Prinz and Shioi are on expeditions and would be back by evening. So unfortunately, you were next on the list."

"Is that so...? Hey! What do you mean by unfortunately? Shouldn't it be fortunately instead?!" (Suzuya)

"Hurry up and get to work."

I tapped her head with another folder.

"Ugh... Muu... Admiral is being mean~" (Suzuya)

"Alright. I'm going to give the dango I was intending to buy for you later to Kumano later. Since I'm mean."

"Admiral is so kind~ You're not mean at all~" (Suzuya)

"Wow. That was easy. I'm kidding. Finish this stack and I will treat you to more than just Dango later."

"Yay! I will totes hold you to that promise, 'kay?" (Suzuya)

"Since when have I ever broke a promise? On second thought, don't answer that."

The office was silent, but not for long.

"Say, Admiral?" (Suzuya)

"Yeah?"

"Zuihou's skin became nice and glowy after our 1 week vacation. I tried asking her what's her secret but she doesn't want to tell me. You two are close. Got any ideas?" (Suzuya)

"You are asking the wrong person for skincare solutions. Why would I know?"

Speaking of which, her skin does appear glowy these days.

Hold on. I read somewhere that sex can help to promote collagen production. Is that reason?

So if I have sex with Zuihou even more, she will get more beautiful?

My son is eager to stand up just thinking about it.

"Looks like you do know something about it." (Suzuya)

"Did some new kind of facial cream just get released?"

"If there was, I would have known about it." (Suzuya)

"Then I'm all out of ideas."

"You de~eefinitely know something." (Suzuya)

Her face is too close...

"Alright. That's enough distraction."

I pushed her face away from me. My phone started ringing as soon as I picked up my pen again.

Now what?

It's an unknown number? But there is no scam warning. It might be something important.

"Hello?"