Chapter 1

Chapter 1 100 million, mark me

The night was getting dark, and the room was pitch black. Wen Min was concentrating on curling up under the covers and tapping on his cell phone. The blue light of the mobile phone shone on her face, and there was no trace of fatigue, but a little excitement.

[Wen Min is such a scum, people who don't abide by A morals are not worthy of being loved~]

[Why don't the bosses keep their eyes open? Who is not good to help this kind of scum A to be the queen? TAT]

[The author hurry up and let the scum A get a box lunch, such a scum A looks so uncomfortable]

...

Wen Min, it is an ABO book she secretly chased after her busy schedule. What a coincidence, the character she hates the most has the same name as her.

After chasing after scum A hung up in one breath, Wen Min posted the last comment: [Finally see scum A is offline, Sahua]

After typing, she looked at the time, it was already three o'clock in the morning, and there was still a play to be played tomorrow Take a picture, so I put down my phone contentedly and went to sleep.

She is a powerful female supporting role who has been in the entertainment industry for many years. The scumbag A in the book was finally punished for relying on scheming to get to the top, but the reality is different. In reality, people who take shortcuts will only be unscathed. comfort.

Sleeping until midnight, Wen Min felt that his arms were suddenly pulled by two hands. Those hands shook his arms gently, as if she wouldn't stop until she responded.

At the same time, a soft voice rang in his ears.

"Sister Wenmin..."

Immediately afterwards, a loud voice woke Wenmin up completely.

"Hey!" Yu Shutao looked at Wen Min with a smirk and said, "How much fun did you play last night, and

you're so sleepy?" "...What?" Wen Min narrowed his eyes subconsciously. brightness. But her eyes didn't seem to be hurt by the light, and she didn't seem to sleep all night.

Why is she sitting here all of a sudden? !

Who are these people...

Yu Shutao took up the conversation for her and said, "Qiuqiu asked you something."

...Who is Qiuqiu?

Not long after Wen Min's question came out, the woman sitting beside him shook her arm lightly again.

"Let's drive..." Yuan Qiu pursed his lips and paused for a moment, as if the two words couldn't be said together, his cheeks gradually turned red, that little face was rosy and very attractive, "Fang Is it?"

After she finished speaking, she lowered her head in embarrassment, but her eyes glanced at Wen Min from time to time, as if she was playing hard-to-get tricks, and she seemed to be really shy.

Only then did Wen Min take a closer look at Yuan Qiu.

Yuan Qiu, with her long hair over her shoulders and a long white dress, looked like an innocent sister next door. In the entertainment circle, she was already a well-known actor, and she was also known as the national sister, but she never thought that she would do such a thing in private.

"???" What kind of room is she opening, she is an honest person, hey!

Suddenly, a short memory embedded in Wen Min's mind without warning.