Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (First) Kiss

    The woman's fingertips moved to a corner of the barrier sticker, as if it would be peeled off in a second, and the strawberry fragrance that fascinated all Alphas shook Wen Min's rationality, which was more terrifying than any dangerous and straightforward threats.

    Wen Min was so nervous that she frowned unconsciously, with a little sweat on her forehead, she compromised and said, "No! I won't open the door."

    Thinking of the time before, when she first came to the ABO world, she was disturbed by Shen Fu's pheromones. The rational feeling is very uncomfortable. If he faints this time and does something out of control again, it will be troublesome.

    Seeing her disarming and surrendering, Shen Fu let go of her hand, and the hand covering the back of her neck also dropped. She narrowed her eyes slightly, her beautiful eyes had a sharpness that pierced people's hearts, and said in a deep voice: "Last chance."

    Wen Min bit the bullet, although she believed that Shen Fu really dared to let that person come in to add material, but compared to this, It is more important to cover the vest well, "I just want to say..."     She dragged on the end, trying to buy time for herself, the deafening heartbeat interrupted her thinking, and the faint fragrance kept impacting her reason, Let her not make up a decent excuse until now.     Seeing that she didn't finish speaking for a long time, Shen Fu raised the corners of her mouth and smiled very easily. Just when Wen Min thought she was going to let her go, she put her hand on the doorknob, seemingly proposing, but in fact there was no discussion Yu Yu smiled and said, "How about letting her in?"     Before she finished speaking, she curled up four fingers, pressed her thumb to her lips, and traced a circle of lips with her fingertips, then slammed them outwards, and the corners of her mouth immediately closed. There is an ambiguous red.     At first glance, the colorful lipstick seemed to have just ended an impatient kiss.     She stared at Wen Min as if she was a prey, and then wiped the remaining lipstick on her neck, smiling clearly, but it made people panic, and said, "Let her see the good deeds you have done."     After her tender white neck was dyed with the residual red, it looked even more like that. There was a kind of pyrotechnic atmosphere of kaolin flowers falling into the secular world.     "..."

    Wen Min couldn't help licking her lips, and quickly looked away from Shen Fu's neck, looking at her hands instead. Under her gaze, the woman smiled and turned the lock. The doorknob had already been pushed down by a third, and if she hesitated for a second, the door would open.

    She didn't dare to procrastinate any longer, and immediately said without hesitation: "I didn't pretend!"

    After finishing speaking, she realized that she had said something, subconsciously stuck out her tongue, and a trace of remorse flashed in her eyes. She lowered her eyes, she was too guilty to look into Shen Fu's eyes, she was ready to be framed by Shen Fu.

    She thought Shen Fu would open the door completely, but she let go of the handle and approached Wen Min slowly.

    She didn't lock the door this time, and people outside the door might break in at any time, which made Wen Min feel a little more exciting in her nervousness.

    The woman blocked Wen Min in the corner again, the smile on her face gradually dissipated, she spoke in a nonchalant manner, and said in a low voice, "Say it again."

    What made Wen Min feel that she was easy to fool?

    "I said..." Wen Min met the woman's piercing gaze, made up random excuses and suddenly lost the courage to speak out. She turned her head and stammered, "I didn't..." pretending.