Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    With trembling hands, she took out the two skirts that the woman wore today, and looked at them carefully, her eyes gradually revealing a kind of devotion and thirst for food that humans in primitive society only have.

    It must be very fragrant... It

    must be able to alleviate her urgent needs to a large extent... The

    little reason left is still trying to stop her behavior, and an anxious voice rang in her mind: Calm down! ! How could you do such an immoral thing? !

    It's a pity that longing has already gained the upper hand. As soon as the idea of ​​staying awake comes out, other voices jump out to refute it:

    But this opportunity is rare. As long as we can safely pass through this horrible susceptibility period, this must be the last time ...

    And Shen Fu has witnessed how powerful this medicine is, even if she does this, she will definitely be forgiven! This is an act of necessity.

    The point is, it's just a smell, she didn't hurt other Omega! !

    There is a law in everything, no one can violate instinct, living in the world of ABO, being manipulated by pheromones is a common thing...

    She doesn't need to feel guilty or ashamed.

    Wen Min kept looking for excuses for her loss of control, as if doing so would rationalize her needs and allow her to enjoy the fragrance with more peace of mind.

    Thinking like this, she successfully put the condemnation of conscience behind her.

    Different from the texture of new clothes, the skirt worn by a woman becomes very soft after absorbing a little bit of sweat, and it is very skin-friendly. Holding it in your hand seems to hold a palm of delicate and gentle spring water. The alluring strawberry aroma is many times stronger than that on the towel.

    In order to prolong the sense of satisfaction, she restrained the urge to eat in one breath, and endured until the sweat glands were well developed, especially on her back. The hot sweat was mixed with the cold water left on the clothes, and the heavy clothes With just a slight twist, a puddle of water can be squeezed out, but she ignored it, and there was only one thing in her heart from beginning to end.

    Her body trembled more and more, her breathing became heavier and heavier, her rhythm began to become disordered, and her chest heaved greatly. She looked at the skirt in her hand excitedly, like a hunter who is about to wait until the moment when her favorite prey is about to be caught, and kept telling herself in her heart:

    don't worry...

    it's all hers...

    it will be hers.

    She put the clothes next to her nose, so close that she faintly touched the tip of her nose, like a top gourmet tasting appetizers gracefully, in order to reduce the interference of other senses, she closed her eyes gracefully and devoted herself Into that maddening fragrance.

    She fanned it with her hands, and at the same time took a deep breath, sniffed it lightly, and the sweet breath immediately penetrated into her nasal cavity obediently, temporarily but effectively filling the gap in her evil desire, it was so delicious It made her lose the ability to manage expressions, and she rolled her eyes happily.

    How could it be so fragrant...

    The pine aroma from Alpha's body was gradually induced, majesticly invading every inch of air in the bathroom, but she herself was unaware of all this, and her whole body focused on the woman on the skirt she wore.