Chapter 6

Chapter 6 One A Two O

    Chao Manyun on the other side looked at the news in disbelief, rubbed her eyes several times, read the notes several times, and read the words sent by Shen Fu again, before she could be sure that she read it correctly.

    Pregnancy test? ?

    Shen Fu taking a pregnancy test? ? ?

    Based on her understanding of Shen Fu, Shen Fu has not been in love for hundreds of years. In her impression, she seems to have never talked about it. Now she is going to have a baby in the blink of an eye? !

    Is this still the Shen Fu she knew?

    But who is the other family member of the child, I have never heard of her.

    After sending the message, Shen Fu raised her eyes and casually glanced at the rearview mirror inside the car, unexpectedly met a pair of worried eyes.

    But the man reacted very quickly, and quickly looked away, feeling a little embarrassed and guilty of being caught on the spot for doing something bad.

    What Wen Min didn't know was that a few seconds after she looked away, the eyes of the people in the back seat were slightly bent, and they were less vigilant and sharp than before.

    Why do you look so innocent?

    If it's all just pretending, she doesn't believe there will be no time to reveal the truth. Now that you have provoked her, don't even think about getting out of it easily.

    Shen Fu thought.

    Later on the road, An Lu kept talking to Wen Min, and Wen Min tried to catch up with the conversation as much as possible. There was no third person's voice in the car, Wen Min quietly looked at Shen Fu distractedly, and found that she had closed her eyes and rested.

    Shen Fu's sleeping face is completely different from the feeling when she is awake. When she is awake, Shen Fu looks like she is not close to strangers. When she is asleep, she has a kind of peace and softness that is rarely seen in the past, just like a With the hedgehog off guard, people can't help but want to hug him into his arms and feel the fleeting tenderness.

    If she met Shen Fu in another way, instead of being a scumbag, would their relationship be better?

    It's a pity that it's not like doing an experiment. From the very beginning, a control group can be artificially set up. She may never have the chance to see how Shen Fu treats her tenderly.

    Suddenly, An Lu's voice interrupted Wen Min's reverie.

    "Should we go shopping after going to the hospital? It's been a long time since we went together..."

    Wen Min immediately came back to her senses, she glanced at the sleeping person in the back seat from the mirror, then gestured to An Lu with her eyes, carefully She said in a breathy voice, "Shhh, she's asleep."

    "..." An Lu knew that it would be offensive if she continued, so she closed her mouth helplessly. When Wen Min was not paying attention, she quietly glanced at Shen Fu from the rearview mirror.

    Originally, he wanted to vent his anger through this unknown action, but unexpectedly, those closed eyes suddenly opened, and he smiled meaningfully at her.

    There was no such domineering resentment in those beautiful eyes, but a touch of easy-going ease, as if all An Lu's reactions were within her expectations.

    An Lu's pitiful tricks, and her secretly angry actions after she failed, were all guessed very accurately by her.

    She didn't expect Shen Fu's city to be so deep that she even pretended to close her eyes and rest her mind! Unable to hold back for a moment, she blurted out: "You!"

    Hearing the sound, Wen Min's heart trembled, for fear that Shen Fu would be woken up, so she subconsciously looked at Shen Fu, and when she looked over, Shen Fu had already closed the door. Eyes, nothing like a waking person.

    Seeing Shen Fu's brows frowning slightly, as if disturbed by the movement, but she would not wake up completely, she increased her tone, and made a silent gesture, and said to An Lu in a breathy voice: "Hush!"     "..." An Lu pursed her lips, looked down at Wen Min, put on a pitiful expression that made it hard to be cruel to get angry at her, and said softly, "I didn't mean it..."     Her The tone made Wen Min feel that his tone just now might have been too harsh, a bit like he was trying to hurt her, so he apologized in a low voice, and then stopped talking and concentrated on driving.     When An Lu gritted her teeth and looked at the back seat again, she found that Shen Fu was staring at her, her eyes were a little gloomy, and they closed again in a trance, making the scene just now seem like a hallucination.

    Shen Fu's fight back was not because she wanted to grab a woman from her, but because An Lu's cup of tea rushed to her, and she had to respond.

    After arriving at the hospital, Wen Min quickly parked the car, and the three of them went to the obstetrics and gynecology department, one A and two O, which attracted the attention of many people, as if this was a classic and bloody Shura field, passers-by just glanced at it You can imagine many wonderful plots.

    Among them, Wen Min received a lot of disgusted looks, and she avoided them in shame, while Shen Fu and An Lu received a lot of sympathetic looks, as well as some regrets that iron can't be made into steel.     Just as I was about to register, a doctor with silver-rimmed glasses greeted me politely. She roughly glanced at one A and two O, and finally stopped on Shen Fu, made a gesture of invitation, and said, "Miss Shen, this way please."     Wen Min looked at Chao Manyun. On the whole, Chao Manyun was wearing The appearance of wearing glasses and a white coat is very gentle, and that gentle voice is very reassuring, young but full of experience.     Moving her gaze down slightly, she saw the word Chao Manyun on the badge. Before she could think carefully, she instantly understood the relationship between her and Shen Fu.     In the original book, Chao Manyun is Shen Fu's good friend since childhood and has helped Shen Fu a lot. After the original owner offended Shen Fu, when Shen Fu punished the original owner, Chao Manyun helped to use some medicine to force Wen Min to stay awake so that Shen Fu could torture her better.     Thinking of this, Wen Min's mood was complicated, the shoes seemed to be filled with lead, and they were so heavy that he couldn't take a step for a long time.     Shen Fu saw that Wen Min was frozen in place, so she explained: "I registered online."     Wen Min nodded quickly, "Okay..."     It seems that I can only bite the bullet... Try not to offend anyone.     At that time, before An Lu could mention it, Wen Min unnaturally looked     into Chao Manyun's eyes, and asked, "Can I help her see her hands first?" When did her Alpha become so considerate?     After thinking about it, she felt a little proud, Wen Min was finally taken down by herself.

    Chao Manyun followed Wen Min's gaze to look at An Lu's scabbed wound, then waved to a nurse, and said loudly, "Tingting, help me bandage it up."

    "Okay." Xu Ting is an omega nurse, and she is smart Li Suo, after hearing this, he walked over quickly.

    However, An Lu seemed dissatisfied with the result. She wanted Wen Min to pay more attention to her, but how could it be possible to attract Wen Min's attention by using a little nurse to treat her wounds so sloppily?

    Although this is not a big deal, making a fuss out of a molehill and making Alpha accept and feel distressed has always been her special skill.

    She didn't say it was bad, but hesitated for a while, as if hesitating to speak.

    "Don't worry, Tingting is very professional."

    Shen Fu looked at An Lu silently.

    Before An Lu made any further eye-catching actions, Shen Fu's legs suddenly gave way, and she fell down without warning.