Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ? ! ?

    Learn her way of feeding medicine...

    Hearing her say that, that memory flashed into Wenmin's mind instantly, and the base of his ears began to feel hot, and he was so scared that he ate it right away, and before he could swallow it, he covered it with his hand lips, anxiously and vaguely said: "Thank you, thank you..."

    The scene where the two of you feed me and I feed you is too intimate, and the atmosphere is so ambiguous that it is even more exciting than a well-designed love story. Shen Fu's magnanimity and Wen Min's dodge is in stark contrast, which aggravates people's curiosity about them.

    The atmosphere at the scene was almost at its peak. Everyone pointed their mobile phones at them and maximized the magnification of the camera.

    No matter how blurred the phone's camera would make the portrait look when zoomed in, they resisted the lens. Even though the facial features are a bit blurred, overall, the atmosphere is strong enough to still make people feel like a beautiful woman.

    Girlfriend fans can't see Wen Min interacting with other women like this, so they quickly posted the footage on the Internet, and wanted to incite public opinion to make Shen Fu stay away from Wen Min.

    It didn't take long before the video of them feeding each other quickly became a hot search on Weibo, and even became the number one, with a word "hot" after the entry.

    #文敏惟想情感消息#

    Click on the comments, the shocking people account for the vast majority, only a small number of true love fans are sending blessings, and some passers-by are eating melons.

    [Who is that person? ! In a minute, I want to know all about her]

    [To be honest, I think that person is pretty good-looking. I saw it at the scene. The real person is white, tall, and has a good figure]

    [I heard it was just a staff member? Sister Shutao, can you come out and respond]

    [Can the company act quickly! Is this some little Internet celebrity who wants to take advantage of her sister's popularity to make her debut? ]

    [No matter what decision Xiao Min makes, I will continue to support you, as long as you are happy]

    [Don't you just talk about a relationship? This little thing is also worthy of a hot search. Nose Picking.jpg]

    [Don't talk nonsense upstairs, they're not in a relationship! ! Don’t believe in rumors, don’t spread rumors]

    At the same time, there are some related small entries distributed in the front row of hot searches, which is enough to show how popular Wen Min is, and even a little trouble will dominate half of the hot searches.

    #文民与秘密女孩吃夏#

    #She is? #

    #文敏消室#

    ...

    This public opinion came too suddenly, and Yu Shutao was caught off guard. The moment she saw the hot search, she quickly notified the public relations department to deal with it, and sent someone to the restaurant to pick up Wen Min, so as not to follow up Make more trouble.

    Why are you still wandering when it comes to filming?

    Forget about the waves, don't wear a mask and hat, and let others find out.