Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    It was rare for Wen Min not to listen to her. She understood that Shen Fu's pheromone could shake her reason, so she stood stubbornly and said, "Do you believe that two people who have never met before will exchange souls?"

    Shen Fu examined Wen Min deeply. It seemed that she was wondering if she was trying to make some joke, but Wen Min's expression was very serious, which made Shen Fu think carefully about her absurd question.

    ...Swapping souls? Like those fantasy movies?

    Could it be that she wants to tell herself that she has exchanged souls with "Wen Min" who she doesn't know? That's why his temperament is so different from before?

    If this is her explanation...

    After thinking for a while, Shen Fu's red lips parted slightly, and just as she was about to answer, Wen Min's cell phone rang.

    Wen Min quickly took out her cell phone, looked at Shen Fu apologetically, and said, "Sorry, I'll answer the call first."

    It was An Lu's call.

    Shen Fu watched her silently. Although she didn't see the note, Wen Min's complex expression let her know that the caller was not simple, so she looked at Wen Min with a playful look, as if waiting for the good show to begin.

    Wen Min knew that Shen Fu was testing her sincerity, and after thinking for a while, she connected the call, turned on the speakerphone, and frankly let Shen Fu listen to the conversation between her and that person, and asked, "What's the matter?" As soon as the

    connection was made, An Lu's soft voice came over, with some subtle sleepiness, she said: "Sister Wenmin, are you busy?"

    She is already at the airport at the moment, read With the air ticket that arrived early in the morning in his hand, he was a little excited at the thought of meeting Wen Min, but also a little nervous, after all, he didn't know how long she could treat him well.

    Before the other party changes his mind, she must take her down.

    Wen Min said truthfully: "It's okay, I just finished recording the show, what's wrong?" The

    conversation was normal up to this point, but what An Lu said next made Wen Min feel embarrassed in an instant.

    "It's nothing, it's just..." An Lu pulled the ending sound long, that coquettish voice was like a little milk cat coquettishly nestling in someone's arms, making people irresistible and melting their hearts at the same time, angrily said: "I miss you a little bit." It's gone."

    However, her love words did not make Wen Min feel sweet, but had a counterproductive effect, which made her feel very embarrassed. Wen Min's brows twitched, and she looked at Shen Fu unnaturally, she didn't know what to say for a moment, "..."

    But she didn't regret letting Shen Fu listen, after all, there was nothing shady about her and An Lu.

    Shen Fu looked at the overwhelmed Wen Min playfully, and tapped the table with her slender fingers one after another. The rhythm was very slow, but it made Wen Min's heart pound.

    To be honest, An Lu was a little nervous. So far, she could count the number of times she had spoken to Wen Min on one hand. In Wen Min's eyes, these flirting actions were superfluous. In order to prevent Wen Min from ignoring her like before, before Wen Min could reply, she continued to speak in a soft voice, "Can I come to see you?"

    After hearing this, Wen Min frowned, as if he was really thinking about this question, and said embarrassingly : "It's not convenient for me to take care of you if you come. I have to record the program during the day and stay in the hotel booked by the program group at night. There are many people here, there are paparazzi outside, and there are many crazy fans. If you encounter something What if I'm not here by accident?"