Chapter 41

Chapter 41 What do you like about me?

    Seeing that the woman was about to touch her, before she finished speaking, Wen Min immediately took the paper into his hands, daubed it on his forehead indiscriminately, disregarding his makeup, and said anxiously: "I'll do it myself." There are too

    many people now, it is inconvenient to ask about the child, more importantly, she feels like a fireball now, if Shen Fu gets closer, she might explode.

    It was a strange and uncomfortable feeling...

    Seeing her blushing and refusing to approach her, Shen Fu seemed to suddenly understand something, staring at Wen Min with a sense of accomplishment, and quietly curling the corners of her lips.

    Could it be that he was teased by her? Just this concentration?

    As soon as they got off the carousel, the photographer quickly greeted them. Maybe the picture of them on the carousel just now was too warm. The photographer spoke with an unsatisfactory smile and said, "Thank you for your hard work, today's recording is over. This is the end!" The

    other accompanying staff immediately went forward to remove the microphone for them, then quickly put on makeup for them, put away the props and prepared to leave the playground.

    Shen Fu looked at Wen Min, who had been lingering for a long time, her eyes gliding over her brow that was dripping with sweat, and her face that was faintly flushed after being teased, and jokingly asked, "Haven't you played enough?"

    Wen Min was out of his mind . Looking at Shen Fu intently, he didn't answer her for a long time.

    There should be a traffic jam on the road at this point, and it will definitely take more time to go back than to come here.

    At the thought of staying in the small car with Shen Fu for a while longer, Wen Min felt that the whole body would be wrapped in the mellow strawberry fragrance and he could not breathe, and the primitive desire of Slag A began to recover slowly, until the Roots sprouted in her body, clamoring for Shen Fu.

    No, her intuition told her that she must not do such a dangerous thing!

    Wen Min forced a smile, glanced at the others, and said, "Go first, I'll go back by myself later, don't wait for me, everyone has worked hard!" She couldn't delay other people from getting off work because of personal reasons.

    Seeing her like this, Shen Fu nodded silently, her eyes were full of smiles. The staff didn't expect the actress to be so easy to get along with, and they had a better impression of Wen Min. They responded enthusiastically: "Okay! Teacher Wen Min has worked hard too, and you should also pay attention to rest."

    Seeing Shen Fu leaving with the others, Wen Min I wandered around the playground alone. She glanced at the balloon in her hand, and on a whim, she wanted to buy something for Shen Fu, and then walked into a boutique to see if she could find some special gifts.

    She searched for a long time, and finally decided to buy a puppy dog ​​earring for Shen Fu, not for anything else, just to match the balloon she gave her.

    When she was about to check out and leave, the clerk stopped her, looked at the puppy earrings in her hand, and said with a smile: "Miss, do you like this puppy very much? We also have a puppy with the same style in our store." Plush toys, many children like them, do you want to think about it?"

    After hearing this, Wen Min had a flash of inspiration, and suddenly thought of a trick.

    Children like it? Then why not use this to test whether Shen Fu is really pregnant.