Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Xiaoman squeezed Xiuxiu's hand twice reassuringly as she did not long ago, and said, "I'll go." The

    girl's eyes were sincere, seeing that the other party always regards herself as a junior who needs to be taken care of, she deflated with some dissatisfaction mouth, said: "Let me go once, you have helped me many times before, if there is any accident this time, I also want to share it for you..."

    Xiao Man changed her previous attitude and showed her With a smiling face, she said softly: "Okay."

    Just when Xiu Xiu was grateful that the other party was willing to let him help her, Xiao Man quickly let go of her hand, her smile became a little sly, and she said naively: "Look who runs faster Before

    Xiuxiu could react, Xiaoman rushed in front of Shen Fu, and before her breathing calmed down, she conveyed to her the message ordered by the person in charge Nan Yun verbatim, for fear that Xiuxiu would catch up with her. Like coming up.

    Xiao Man looked at the back of her trot helplessly, and followed her slowly, and gave her a reproachful look.

    However, Xiao Man didn't distract her attention to look at her, just like last time, she just squeezed her hand lightly.

    It was her naughty appearance that always made Xiuxiu feel that she was so close that she forgot that there was an insurmountable gap of pheromone, which caused a wrong heartbeat.

    After listening, Shen Fu responded: "En."

    Seeing Shen Fu cooperating with her, Xiuxiu breathed a sigh of relief, and then gave Xiao Man a sneaky look. Xiao Man pretended not to see each time, but every time the girl gave her a look, she would secretly pinch the girl's hand, causing Xiu Xiu's mood to be messed up.

    Shen Fu took out her mobile phone, since that person kept bombing her mobile phone this morning, she turned off her mobile phone, sent a few messages to Nan Yun for Wen Min, and turned it off until now after explaining to her.

    She has already arrived at the mall, what needs to be conveyed through the Internet? Thinking of this, Shen Fu also felt a little strange.

    As soon as she turned on the phone, she received a message from Nan Yun. The time was so accurate that it seemed that she was watching her every move somewhere, which made people feel uncomfortable being watched.

    Nan Yun said: [Long time no see]

    According to Shen Fu's understanding of Nan Yun over the years, she never spoke to herself in such an intimate tone. After she noticed something strange, she didn't reply to Nan Yun immediately.

    On the other side, in the monitoring room of the shopping mall, a woman was leaning on a chair, her slender, white legs were crossed together, her elbows were gently supporting her thighs, her four fingers were curled up to support her chin, her upper body was slightly forward Tilting, inadvertently showing her perfect body curve to the fullest. She stared intently at the screen, watching Shen Fu's every tiny move in the surveillance.

    The mall's security system is extremely strong, and the monitoring is very clear, and even the changes in Shen Fu's slight expression can be captured.

    At this moment, when the woman saw Shen Fu frowning, her eyes were a bit puzzled, she was obviously just spying on her, and she hadn't really controlled her at all, a pleasure grew in the woman's heart that she would sooner or later be in her hands.

    Nan Yun stood upright beside the woman, watching with fear that she was sending messages to Shen Fu with her mobile phone.

    After a while, she couldn't stand it anymore, and said tactfully: "Miss Li, if you have anything you want to say to Miss Shen, as long as you open your mouth, I can convey it for you."