Chapter 39

Chapter 39 goes deeper...

    This sentence hit An Lu's weakness. In order not to end up with a lose-lose situation, An Lu had to reconsider.

    Wen Min is indeed a very realistic person. When she was with her before, she would only look for her when there was a need in that area, and kick her away when she didn't need it.

    This rare change may be because I said that she would not be able to conceive after removing this child, so I realized that it was much better for her.

    If Wen Min knew that the child was not her...

    Si Ying's patience was already at her limit. She was patient, and finally asked: [How are you thinking? ]

    After careful consideration, An Lu had no choice but to compromise, and replied:

    [One last time]

    She must seize the time to thoroughly understand Wen Min's mind, so that she can break free from Si Ying's control in the future.

    Seeing this, Si Ying became less angry, and she sent An Lu the address of the hotel booked by the program group, [Come to her, the sooner the better]

    She didn't believe that An Lu even came to her, Shen Fu also Do not leave her.

    After sending the message, Si Ying put the phone back and felt much better.

    She glanced at the strawberries in her basket that were about to be full, and glanced around. She didn't bother to go to the front desk to get a new basket, so she politely called: "Hi, can you bring me another basket ?" The strawberry garden was booked early, and there were only the two of them in the garden at the moment. All the staff's attention was on them, and when they heard Si Ying's request, they quickly responded, "Okay."     At that time, Yin Rou walked up to Si Ying's side and caught a glimpse of the camera facing her, so she Simply showing a smile towards the camera, with a very gentle smile on his brows and eyes.     While quietly turning off her microphone, she lowered the volume and said to Si Ying, "I can help you get close to Shen Fu, but you have to make sure that Wen Min falls in love with me again."     She and Si Ying went on a date for a long time. It's some interactions that are nowhere near the itch, and now I have the opportunity to get to the point.

    To put it bluntly, I like it. To put it bluntly, I want Wen Min to be her puppet, willing to work hard for her. Feelings? nonexistent.

    After listening, the anger that Si Ying had finally suppressed gradually returned to her heart.

    The last thing she wants to hear now is the word Wen Min. Not wanting to hear anything about that person is really annoying enough.

    Yin Rou didn't know what she went through just now. She picked a strawberry with bright color and full flesh. She saw that Si Ying's basket could no longer fit, so she handed it to Si Ying and asked with a pun. Said: "It's not bad, isn't it?"

    Her voice brought Si Ying back to her senses, impulsiveness would make all efforts come to naught. She calmed down, took Yin Rou's strawberries, raised the corners of her mouth, and said with a nonchalant smile: "Not bad." In the

    camera, the two whispered and looked extremely intimate, like a young couple who had just been together .

    Si Ying held the strawberry in the palm of her hand, and in the blind spot of everyone's perspective, she pinched the strawberry almost to the point of breaking it. She saw that Yin Rou was about to say something further to her, and the other party pointed to her microphone, signaling her to turn it off too.