Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Estrus Advances

    The moment Chao Manyun saw Shen Fu falling down, her heart trembled, her expression became solemn, and just as she was about to step forward to support her, a vigorous figure rushed over ahead of her.

    "Be careful!" Wen Min shouted subconsciously.

    Alpha has an innate advantage in physical fitness, and when everyone reacted, Wen Min rushed up to support Shen Fu with quick eyesight and hands. She hugged Shen Fu's shoulders and held her firmly in her arms.

    Seeing this, Chao Manyun's eyes flickered, and he frowned as he watched this scene, and his eyes, which scrutinized Wen Min, became a little more inscrutable.

    Based on what she knew about Shen Fu, Shen Fu hated people touching her very much. Even in an unexpected situation like now, she would rather fall to the ground than lean on anyone, unless she knew that person very well.

    Chao Manyun looked at Wen Min worriedly, not knowing how to persuade her for her kindness, "That..." Before he could finish speaking

    , perhaps out of the instinct of fear of falling, the person in his arms hooked Wen Min's neck and took most of her body. The focus was on Wen Min.

    Chao Manyun was speechless in surprise, "..."

    I thought that Shen Fu would be very resistant to Wen Min's approach, so she just wanted to remind Wen Min, but she didn't expect that Shen Fu not only didn't feel disgusted, but also took the initiative to contact her.

    It seems... the relationship between the two is unusual.

    Their posture seemed very intimate, Wen Min could rest her chin on the top of Shen Fu's head as long as she lowered her head a little. At the moment when she was frightened, Shen Fu's pheromones leaked a little bit. Although she was separated by a barrier sticker, but because the distance was too close, Wen Min was particularly sensitive to this, so she smelled it keenly.

    A faint scent of strawberries penetrated into Wen Min's nose, and Wen Min's breathing couldn't help but deepen a bit, as if his body was also greedy for this sweetness.

    It 's so fragrant...

    It's like hugging a piece of strawberry jelly that is the size of a real person.

    This scene attracted many people to stop and watch. Originally, one A and two O would be enough drama, but now that this scene is staged, it arouses the curiosity of passers-by, as if they will not stop until they see the finale.

    When Wen Min's attention was diverted, An Lu's face darkened quietly, and she was silently staring at Shen Fu at the moment, "..."

    Damn it, she didn't believe that Shen Fu was really dizzy. Be compared? !

    At this moment, Wen Min had no time to care about the perception of passers-by, she looked at Shen Fu's slightly pale face, and asked softly: "Are you okay?"

    Hearing the sound, Shen Fu gave Wen Min a weak look, her eyes were a little blurred, Soon he closed his eyes slightly again.

    She didn't directly talk about her situation, she seemed to be trying to be brave , and said vaguely: "Thank you." No matter how indestructible Shen Fu looks on the outside, she is still a real Omega after all.

    I don't know why, the idea of ​​wanting to take care of Shen Fu gradually sprouted in Wen Min's mind, wanting to become strong enough so that she can let go of her disguise in front of him with peace of mind.