Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    It was hard not to misunderstand her statement, and Wen Min couldn't help but choked on her own saliva a few times.

    The woman felt a little irritated for no reason, holding a trace of absurd expectation, slowed down her speech, and repeated impatiently: "I said, is this your first time wearing a necklace for someone else?"

    " ..." Wen Min scratched her hair, not knowing how to answer for a while. If you ask her herself, the answer is yes, this is indeed the first time she has worn a necklace for someone else.

    Her ten thousand year peony...has never even touched the hands of other women.

    But if it is from the perspective of the original owner, it is probably not the case.     In order to be consistent with the original owner's past, she glanced at Shen Fu in shame, unconsciously lowered her voice, and said

    apologetically, "No."

Wenmin's interest dissipated completely. Her eyes sank, she grabbed Wen Min's hand suddenly, and pulled it in front of her eyes.

    No matter how innocent she pretended to be, she was still just a libertine. Why was she almost deceived?

    This move was so sudden, Wen Min accidentally threw the necklace out with a slip of his hand and fell to the ground.

    Seeing this, Shen Fu frowned, an unknown emotion flashed in her eyes, then she glanced at the necklace that fell on the ground, and said casually: "Forget it."

    "Sorry!" Fu didn't want to wear it anymore, so she quickly picked up the necklace, carefully blew off the dust on it, and wiped it several times with the corner of her clothes, nervously said: "I can wipe it clean!"

    Even so, she was worried. It still happened.

    "No, it's dirty if it's dirty."

    Shen Fu's words seemed to mean something else, and after she finished speaking, without giving Wen Min a chance to make amends, she slowly closed her eyes, as if she didn't want to communicate with her anymore.

    Wen Min pursed her lips in frustration, and put the necklace back into the box depressedly, feeling puzzled and wronged, she muttered softly, "Okay."

    Obviously it's clean and nice.

    She didn't know that Shen Fu was still a clean freak.

    The atmosphere became delicate, and they didn't speak any more for the following time.

    After getting off the plane, Wen Min turned off the flight mode and saw Yu Shutao sending several long voices one after another.

    She listened nervously, expecting to be scolded bloody by Yu Shutao, but the other party was unexpectedly calm.

    "The reporters over there have been stopped by me. I exchanged other people's materials with them. No one will talk to you again, but you have to remember not to act rashly. I will pick you up to the set when I arrive."

    "Today Don’t watch the trending searches for now, no matter what you do, things have already happened anyway, and I don’t need your explanation, as before, you don’t come forward, I will help you deal with it, you just need to make sure that tomorrow’s shooting won’t happen Just ask questions."

    "I'll come over later, when you've got it sorted out, send me the address."

    ...

    At this time, Wen Min finally understood why the original lead actor was so popular with such a poor performance. It all depends on the company's packaging, her company The attitude towards work is completely different from Wen Min's.